Archers or No archers

• Some people in this game, can’t wait to get rid of archers, There as good as man at arms with the blade, more then one archer Your not fighting face to face your fighting the whole 200 metre’s towards them…

Some people prefer archers… So here is a poll.

• Well I don’t really mind archer but do hate being killed by them, there will be server options included later to limit or remove archers or any other class.

Can’t wait for archer only combat.

• I don’t understand the archer hate, and I don’t think it’s a matter of preferring archers or not. If people don’t like archers then they should develop a plan with their team to take them out or minimize the damage they inflict through shielding or whatever.

Archers are just another piece of the puzzle that make this game so fun and entertaining.

• @Carl:

develop a plan with their team.

HAHAHA

Name one instance in which players in a pub match have worked together…

• @Matti:

@Carl:

develop a plan with their team.

HAHAHA

Name one instance in which players in a pub match have worked together…

I was on the other side of it on Sunday night while we were being completely dominated by the opposing team working together. There were a couple clan tags but the rest were untagged and it was a very, very rough experience lol.

Regardless, teamwork should still be promoted and when voice chat is fixed it will likely be much more prevalent. There are a lot of different tactics I’d like to employ but it’s really difficult without having mic support. Teamchat would work but I’m too lazy and/or retarded to type on the fly.

• Lol…

As much as I dislike being killed by Archers (aka, Russian Mafia and Legolas), they are a part of the game. I think (like the mods), we need to work together in harmony with them.

Archers are going NOWHERE. They are here FOR LIFE. So we need to embrace this fact and move on with our Chivalrous lives.

The end. :P