Trying to get voice chat working

• Hi,

I haven’t been able to find anything on the forums in regards to this. I’ve set my PTT on steam to the same in the game and have verified that my mic and headset are working properly. Is there some reason it isn’t working? I’ve tried to talk to have people verify that they can hear me in game (as well as my brother while on the phone simultaneously) and I haven’t had any luck. Any bugs/issues or fixes I should know about?

• bumping. any thoughts or even whether this is a known issue that’s being working on would be great to know. Thanks.

• Not sure, but I have noticed that the volume of people trying to talk is very low. I vaguely remember someone saying (not sure if it was a fact or a suggestion) that you need to be physically near someone in game to hear them talk.

• The in game voice chat isn’t all that great yet. Hopefully they can make it like it was in AoC as that worked beautifully. Sometimes I can hear people, but majority of the time, I can’t hear them at all. I’m glad the names light up now though, so you can at least see who’s trying to talk.

In any case, I think it’s something they are continually working on, so we’ll just have to wait and see!

• bringing this thread back up, any tips or a guide on getting voice chat to work. verified its working (mic) icon appears on the side in-game but not for anyone else. me and a friend stood right next to one another and could not hear each other.