Servers are STILL showing full when they are EMPTY!

• Hello

It seems that the bug showing full servers but they are really only half full or less is BACK! How come this bug hasn’t been fixed, it is ruining the game and people including me have stopped playing because of this reason. It is ridiculous that this bug is still around, how can it be that hard to fix? I see developers have time to upgrade classes, etc but ignore one of the more major issues? Wake up!

• Any updates on this issue?

• @deadontarget:

Hello

It seems that the bug showing full servers but they are really only half full or less is BACK! How come this bug hasn’t been fixed, it is ruining the game and people including me have stopped playing because of this reason. It is ridiculous that this bug is still around, how can it be that hard to fix? I see developers have time to upgrade classes, etc but ignore one of the more major issues? Wake up!

As been posted MANY times, they are aware of this issue and have been trying their hardest to get this taken care of. Nothing is guaranteed in a patch, but they are trying. It may not SEEM that hard to you, but how can you really know? Just let them do their job and hopefully it will be taken care of soon. It seems to vary too, because some people it shows up fine, for others, it doesn’t. For me, it goes both ways. No idea why.

• There are players on servers who’ve been on for 100+ hours on some servers.

maybe it’s not logging them off properly?

• Kimiko I would know because I have managed gaming servers as well as modified gaming code and this problem can’t be to difficult. They have time to modify everything else in the game yet the very thing destroying the game isn’t their #1 priority.

• And yet 2 months later this bug is STILL here!