Respawn Queue

• When respawning, if you go to the loadout screen and reach the respawn timer, it will reset instead of allowing you to respawn after finished. Instead of this, it should respawn you instantly as though you’ve “queued” to respawn.

This is a common mechanic in FPSes. I don’t see any negatives to it.

• +1 Annoying but for some reason I never thought to raise it up as a fix.

• That timer always puts me in a hurry…

• There seem to be discrete time slots for spawn waves which is nice for spawning in groups, but sometimes you just need the time to adjust your equipment – and whoops, took one second too long? Spawn 11 seconds later! But don’t think Chivalry will show you the new timer, nooo!

• a-greed!

• Yeah, I agree I find it kind of annoying, but not a major thing in my eyes. I can definitely deal with it. Plus I think the point is so that you are spawning with multiple teammates, which is what you want anyways.

• @Kimiko:

Plus I think the point is so that you are spawning with multiple teammates, which is what you want anyways.

How often do you respawn too late, because you equipped too long? For me it is about … maybe every fifth time. Il’d rather choose to try to catch the wave of my team that spawn seconds before instead of further waiting.

• @MadManniMan:

How often do you respawn too late, because you equipped too long? For me it is about … maybe every fifth time. Il’d rather choose to try to catch the wave of my team that spawn seconds before instead of further waiting.

I would as well, of course! I just have to remember to not go to the load-out screen. I have done that “accidentally” far too many times >.>

• Oh “accidentally” I do this once, maybe twice an evening, but intentionally quite often. I love to change my loadout and class depending on the very situation.