Spread the Word

• I have got 3 friends that have said they would purchase this game as soon as it was released simply by showing them the trailers! Some of you might know them from AoC… (HorsetheFat, JustPlainTits, Derpotologist). This game will be so successful if the community puts in hard work just like the devs do. Tell your family! Tell your friends! Tell your teachers! Tell your classmates! Tell your boyfriends! Tell your girlfriends! Tell your girlfriend’s girlfriend! Tell your girlfriend’s girlfriend’s girlfriend! Tell yourself! Tell yourself again! Tell your cousins! Tell people online! Tell the people you work with! Tell your neighbors! Tell your pets! Tell the tree outside! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES…

• Developer

Yes please! More word spreading now means more blood spreading later! Would also be cool if you guys could tell us what you are most excited about the game, or how you describe the game to friends. This way we can make sure in our trailers and press releases that we touch on the things that get you fired up about Chivalry and it will help attract more people.

• @JustPlainGoat:

Tell yourself! Tell yourself again! Tell your pets! Tell the tree outside! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES…

+1

hahaha

• It will be much easier to spread the word when it’s in open beta. :P

• @Tibberius:

Yes please! More word spreading now means more blood spreading later! Would also be cool if you guys could tell us what you are most excited about the game, or how you describe the game to friends. This way we can make sure in our trailers and press releases that we touch on the things that get you fired up about Chivalry and it will help attract more people.

My friends are most excited about firing arrows, spears, and axes into people’s skulls. We all like to play games together and this game will be perfect for BRO TIME!!!

• My friends didn’t believe me when i described this game to them so i had to attribute it to be a “medieval-cod” (braces for hate), because they all have xboxi (<- plural of xbox anyone???) and that was the nearest game i could think of that they might have heard about. Only like 3% of them had ever even heard of mount and blade, never mind about any less well known melee combat games like aoc, but they did seem greatly interested in the idea of a medieval fps…. Now all i need to do is get them to buy a decent CPU to run it :jlaff:

• I’m most excited about having another great first person game to play. I feel first person to be much more exciting in all the competitive multiplayer games I play, and I like it that much more when everyone on a server is locked into the same perspective.

• @Tibberius:

Would also be cool if you guys could tell us what you are most excited about the game, or how you describe the game to friends

…I and my Clan friends were impressed by that was the wording relating to the mechanics of attack / defense of Chivalry: MW, where every blow he could not get there in two or three 4-way (as we used to see in current games of the same gender) but at 360 °!…
    …we found this amazing, given the difficulties that you have when we need to block with 4-way…

…with a possibility of attack of 360 ° + feints, we were wondering how it was possible to make some blocks when our shield came broken or we use a two-handed weapon… o_O

N.B.:…excuse me for my bad english…-.-

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• I think I have convinced pretty much all of my Warband clan to buy this on launch day. All I really had to tell them was that it was a medieval multiplayer game.

• Hehe yeah! I’m spreading it everywhere. Even if I’m at a party and meet a pc gamer, I’m like: Ooh, Have you heard of Chivalry: medieval warfare? And they get so excited :)

Keep it up spreading it guys and gals

• @JustPlainGoat\ Favorite post I have read so far-

:lolz:
    Yeah I remember HorsetheFat, been killed by him a few times… good times that.

• I told about beta to all passers, friends and family.

• it will be great to see you in the new game goat. smashing heads as always.

• @Garlic:

it will be great to see you in the new game goat. smashing heads as always.

Aha thanks man you too! :D

• I’ve just got my young bro into it hehe, had a good blast on AoC yesterday with him.

Will certainly love getting the newer game, just watched the trailer and it looks like AoC but several times more awesome. :D

Great to see all the old faces around too from the old AoC forums hehe. Is Tibb’s “TOO BIG SWORD!” picture still around? Edit, found it! (Knew could count on you Wingy): :P

Glad to see Loin is still doing the sounds too, made SUCH a difference with the immersion in AoC. Can’t wait to splode some heads with my flail!