Chivalry "Not Responding"

• Chivalry isn’t working when I try to play it. When I load it up, I get a picture of a battlefield as it loads, then a black screen appears reading; “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (32-Bit, DX9)”, and soon enough there’ll be a “(Not Responding)” on the end. I have a Intel® Pentium ® 4, does this stop me playing Chivalry?

• Hi there,

Can you post your dxdiag.txt and your launch.log (found here): Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

Thanks.

• @Swagrid:

Chivalry isn’t working when I try to play it. When I load it up, I get a picture of a battlefield as it loads, then a black screen appears reading; “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (32-Bit, DX9)”, and soon enough there’ll be a “(Not Responding)” on the end. I have a Intel® Pentium ® 4, does this stop me playing Chivalry?

Seeing as how most Pentium 4 processors are single-core. This very well could be the reason. The game requires at least a duel-core processor for the CPU instruction extensions. We can confirm it from the DxDiag.txt that Kimiko asked for.

• Hiya, this might be a little late to get any recognition or response, but I am having the same problem exactly. Also, I don’t have a logs folder…