UDK.exe Has Stopped Working

• I’ve attempted every solution given so far, but none have worked. I can assure you that this is not my computer or any outdated drivers of the sort, as for I’ve attempted those solutions as well. Anyone think they could help?

• When does the crash happen? Would you mind attaching a DxDiag.txt please?

• The crash happens as soon as I even attempt to start the game… I bought this in November and have yet to even get this fixed. I can also say, regarding the DxDiag file, that it is NOT my computer. I don’t know about you, but there are QUITE a few complaints about this; the fact that this has yet to be fully fixed just blows my mind.

• @Tacolettuce:

I don’t know about you, but there are QUITE a few complaints about this; the fact that this has yet to be fully fixed just blows my mind.

Huh? Most people with game crashes have the issues resolved within a day or two except for a few rare outliers.

Please attach the DxDiag.txt if you would like further assistance.

• Here is the DxD file.

• You have a single-core CPU. Single-core CPUs are not supported in Chivalry and you cannot run the game. You need at least a dual-core CPU. Sorry. :(

• This provides no excuse as to why the game won’t even start up. I have games that I am unable to run properly (Darksiders and Crysis) but at least THEY START UP!

Instead of having the computer to blame, which honestly is the worst possible thing to do, have you considered looking at your own hardware for the game? Adding onto that, you have yet to even CONSIDER looking at my Launch.log. I’ve observed other Moderators as the same status as you, and they’ve checked all possibilities. But, after looking at what you’ve requested, all you seem to give a damn about is computer requirements, which mean jack shit if the game won’t even start up.

I’d say you’re doing a piss poor job at customer service compared to others. Not every issue has to do with someone’s computer; you seriously need to learn this. I can say my friend has the EXACT same computer as I do, CPU and all, and he’s able to run the game perfectly.