Halberd and Bardiche glitches

• Rank 29 with 73 hours in.
    Hey all I was just wondering if any discussion had taken place about bardiche overhand strikes landing early or halberd thrust passing through shields/parries. The hit seems to register late for the halberd with the sound effect and damage happening way after the strike has been completed.

Has this been discussed?

• I’ve seen it happens twice today, once on the receiving side and once on the giving side. Halberd thrust is parried, makes the parry sound but hits the blocker anyway. I’ve also dealt double hits with a single halberd thrust today.

• Another one that I hadn’t been aware of until today is that you can actually by hit by the halberd stab while standing directly behind the person. I got killed as well as the guy who he was actually fighting in front of him.

• @BGrey:

Another one that I hadn’t been aware of until today is that you can actually by hit by the halberd stab while standing directly behind the person. I got killed as well as the guy who he was actually fighting in front of him.

This has happened to me quite a few times, although it isn’t with just the halberd. I’ve had my head blown to bits by a maul overhead when I was slapping the back of his head with a mace, I’ve had the same happen with a double axe. The hitboxes on some attacks just need to be tightened up a bit. As great as this game is, there’s a TON of little shit like this that really needs to be taken care of. Not all gamers are as patient or overlooking as most of the chivalry community, and things like this, getting stuck on rocks/logs, jumping collision, the inaccurate player count on the server board, and plenty of other things can really drive off a population.

• Gentlemen sound s like your getting hit on the back swing or whined up the halbard can be used with a figure 8 pattern if you in range of the weapon u will take damage
    This is just my take on it I play with the halbard a lot !!!
    See you on the battle field. KELTIC

• @elakelaset:

I’ve seen it happens twice today, once on the receiving side and once on the giving side. Halberd thrust is parried, makes the parry sound but hits the blocker anyway

This might be because you’re at 0 stamina. When you’re completely out and it hasn’t even regenerated back up to 1 stamina you can’t block. You’ll do the animation and you’ll hear the clank but every hit will go through and you’ll get pushed back.

• @KELTIC:

Gentlemen sound s like your getting hit on the back swing or whined up the halbard can be used with a figure 8 pattern if you in range of the weapon u will take damage
    This is just my take on it I play with the halbard a lot !!!
    See you on the battle field. KELTIC

Yes I know that is what is happening, I had my head explode one time because the dudes warhammer windup ended while it was inside my head. I meant more specifically I was killed by his STAB windup while behind him, at least in the other cases the pointy/smashing part of the weapon comes in contact with you.

• It is not a matter of stamina, or ping for that matter. I’m glad I am not the only one, a friend of mine who plays has had the same thing happen to him on the receiving side and happened for him on the giving end.

• @Ulven:

@elakelaset:

I’ve seen it happens twice today, once on the receiving side and once on the giving side. Halberd thrust is parried, makes the parry sound but hits the blocker anyway

This might be because you’re at 0 stamina. When you’re completely out and it hasn’t even regenerated back up to 1 stamina you can’t block. You’ll do the animation and you’ll hear the clank but every hit will go through and you’ll get pushed back.

You still block the damage even if you have 0 stamina. You just get knocked back and stunned.