DRUNKEN mode/item/unlock

• I think there should be an option for chugging a stein or something after getting teamkilled a number of times and then trying to do battle while piss drunk, stumbling around and wobbly vision like on GTA4, and have slurred voice overs. Get enough together and it’s just a hilarious cluster fuck.

• i think its great that people are coming up with ideas like this that will make the game funny but i also think its important to consider if these ideas will just make chivalry into a complete fuck around of a game where nobody gives a damn.

• @potato:

i think its great that people are coming up with ideas like this that will make the game funny but i also think its important to consider if these ideas will just make chivalry into a complete fuck around of a game where nobody gives a damn.

Exactly.

• I like this but this should only be possible on certain servers, servers where everybody’s drunk and starts punching each other, the map, of course, being an inn or a mead hall :P but this definitely doesn’t belong in the normal gameplay, it’d just become a complete fuck around of a game, like cattleprod_sodomy said

• @KingOfPolarBears:

I like this but this should only be possible on certain servers, servers where everybody’s drunk and starts punching each other, the map, of course, being an inn or a mead hall :P but this definitely doesn’t belong in the normal gameplay, it’d just become a complete fuck around of a game, like cattleprod_sodomy said

A bar fight map would be pretty fun! Would be FFA of course! Fists only?

• I love drunken mode , I suggest there is no need of changes to the game to play it ;) .
    Just as the drunkmode every other game .

It would be better If I don’t comment GTA …

• Fists only 8-) maybe even some unlocks for fistfighting, just for the bar maps, if you get x kills you get pugilist gloves and so on. Or maybe make it possible that i could pick up a bottle and hit somebody in the face with it? And chairs…maybe i’m crossing the line a little here :P

• seriously guys? 1 mode is going to make chivalry into a cluster fuck? ffa is already a cluster fuck where nobody gives a damn, so i don’t understand why adding some humor to it would worsen anything.

• Drunken bar FFA ftw! Winner gets to take the wench home !!

Gets my vote as long as its done right.

I would love to see smashable.kegs, mandolins, hot food and throw able stools