DISEMBOWELING AND MORE GORE

• DISEMBOWELING AND MORE GORE.

With all the cruel weapons on this game there has got to be more than limbs and heads chopping off, we need peoples guts coming out, people getting cut in two and others turned to mush. ever watch deadliest warrior (stupid show) but it shows what certain weapons can do to the human body, sometimes destroying the torso beyond recognition. the gritter the better.

As i recall Unreal studios is capable of making such gore eg Unreal tournament

• i think this is a great idea, it would be awesome to see some extra gore aside from the limb cutting and wold make the game that much more realistic and awesome! :D

• I think i got used to the game, adding some gore would even give me a better WOW effect.

A few suggestions maybe:

Those blood flow after someone dies is kinda ridiculous, adding some more blood flow for a ragdoll would fix the problem. Didn’t torn banner add the blood pool or did i misread it?

more detailed organs perhaps? a body blow is kinda sad i only see blood marks on it :(
    when i slash a real human being i can see their organs and stuff wouldn’t that be awesome if they add that into the game as well?

hope i didn’t offend anyone in this post

Sincerely mao-ming

• @Mao-Ming:

when i slash a real human being i can see their organs and stuff

?_?

• GRIND THEM ALL UP. >.>

• Frantic Disembowelment!!!

• @Mao-Ming:

when i slash a real human being i can see their organs and stuff wouldn’t that be awesome if they add that into the game as well?

Sincerely mao-ming

I dont always slash real human beings, but when I do I use my rusty hook.

I would like more death animations added to the game it helps keep things fresh and adds variaty to the combat.