Mistletoe kiss from K

• Yes a yearly tradition is upon us again :)

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mistl … _piggy.jpg

I suggest 1st ReMixx & Kimiko under the Mistletoe
    followed by Wingy and ReMixx ;)

• @loin:

I suggest 1st ReMixx & Kimiko under the Mistletoe

I’m flattered that you would suggest this, but Kimiko’s boyfriend would not approve. Besides, she’s more like that annoying older sister that always steals your toys and then breaks them. :roll:

@loin:

followed by Wingy and ReMixx ;)

Bad Not Sir Loin Bad! :bonk:

• Some form of photographic proof is required, especially for Wingy and Remixx.

I’ve ran out of things to watch on during my private reflection period.

• The K on subject is for Kermit not Kimiko :)
    miss piggy is my second choice first being Lady Penelope or Parker =p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/anderson/thun … rker.shtml

• I don’t have lips. Thanks for bringing it up. :(

• Sorry Kimiko, but Im not sharing ReMixx with anyone. You will have to die.

@SlyGoat:

I don’t have lips. Thanks for bringing it up. :(

What kind of loli forever doesnt have any lips?

• I’ll just bring my maul under the mistletoe and make out with it. Things are gonna get hot and heavy. ;)

• @Wingy:

Sorry Kimiko, but Im not sharing ReMixx with anyone. You will have to die.

@SlyGoat:

I don’t have lips. Thanks for bringing it up. :(

What kind of loli forever doesnt have any lips?

Please note that I will have to kill myself anyways, before I’d ever kiss ReMixx… ICK GROSS NOTHX.

So by all means, you may have my most annoying little brother. HAVE AT HIM EVERYONE! ;)

• It was destined and written in the stars that you must kiss Remixx.

• The entirety of this topic has left me shocked and dissapointed in humanity as a whole.

• @Kimiko:

Please note that I will have to kill myself anyways, before I’d ever kiss ReMixx… ICK GROSS NOTHX.

So by all means, you may have my most annoying little brother. HAVE AT HIM EVERYONE! ;)

You will have to die, I said!

• @Wingy:

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME???

• If I told you, I would have to KILL YOU.

• @Wingy:

If I told you, I would have to KILL YOU.

Screw that then.

jumps off cliff

• @Kimiko:

@Wingy:

Screw that then.

jumps off cliff

Wait! Don’t jump! You have so much to live for :(

• @Kimiko:

@Wingy:

Screw that then.

jumps off cliff

What have I done… so sad :(

Well, now that theres a vacant in the moderator department I guess who will be picked to fill it 8-)

• @Wingy:

Well, now that theres a vacant in the moderator department I guess who will be picked to fill it 8-)

I’ll get to work on ordering Unit 1_262’s Vq nameplate.

• @Wingy:

@Kimiko:

@Wingy:

Screw that then.

jumps off cliff

What have I done… so sad :(

Hmph… a good lie Wingy. A good lie.

But it won’t work on Detective Blindga!

Awfully convenient that Kimiko just so happens to die when everyone knows you’ve been coveting her job position ever since she first came into office. You knew that if a position was vacated that you would be the one to get it! But Kim wouldn’t give it up to the likes of you; you knew that. You wanted that office more than anything so you went off the deep end and murdered her! Don’t even try to deny it! The proof is clear as day here on the very forums!

@Wingy:

@Wingy:

KILL YOU.

You can argue them to be just idle anger-induced threats but given the circumstances I am willing to bet that those death threats had a good bit of weight than just anger!

The weight behind those words is intention my good friends of the forum! The killing intention of a murderer!

The supposed suicide? An act to dispose of the body, our only evidence! Their supposed friendship? A farce to earn her trust!

You can’t hide from the facts Wingy! One way or another you will face the TRUTH!

[/drama]

• wobbles in

Guess what guys… I didn’t die! Beneath my magical mod Vq coat, was a parachute… I did break a leg, but at least my hands/arms are well, so I can type this! :P

I SHALL NOT DIE SO EASILY!

But yes, Wingy pushed me >.>

• @Blindga:

But it won’t work on Detective Blindga!

Tread carefully, detective. My masterplan is in motion, and it cannot be stopped now. I wont stop at kimiko´s moderator status. One day, Ill usurp Tibbs position and rule this forums, while making a fair amout of money in game sales. And noone is going to stop me!

@Kimiko:

wobbles in

Guess what guys… I didn’t die! Beneath my magical mod Vq coat, was a parachute… I did break a leg, but at least my hands/arms are well, so I can type this! :P

I SHALL NOT DIE SO EASILY!

But yes, Wingy pushed me >.>

Hey, you are allright! I am so relieved!

You must be pretty hungry. Here, have an apple: