Interitus

• Interitus

[superscript:29a20rqi]ruin; violent/untimely death; destruction[/superscript:29a20rqi]

• About :
      Interitus is a small clan made of gamers who enjoy playing this game. Pure and simple. Our clan can be best described as a bunch of guys having fun playing Chivalry. We have members who enjoy competitive play and those who enjoy drunken evenings chopping heads. We have members all around North America and are often on and around during prime time.

• Joining :
      First of all post here : interitus steam page
      We are a very small clan, but we are also very close. It is this way because we are extremely picky. I would say that the best way to join is to simply play with us. We are typically on our own servers or mucking about in some pubs. If we find someone we enjoy playing with, we ask them if they’re interested and subsequently invite them to join us on teamspeak. The very first thing we look for in players are people we actually enjoy playing with. It is this core trait off of which we build our competitive play.

• Competitive :
      Interested in playing against us? Simply add bada and we’ll schedule something.

• Servers :
      Interitus - Duels [ interitus1.game.nfoservers.com:6000 ] CLICK TO CONNECT
      Interitus - Fight Night [ interitus2.game.nfoservers.com:6000 ] CLICK TO CONNECT

• I must also agree that we are picky. We see our clan as a family and look for people that mesh well with us, more so than people who are just skilled at the game. Don’t be afraid to play with us, though. We’re all very friendly and love having a good time together. I’m looking forward to meeting any new members!

• Vengefulviking here. Somehow I’m the “nice” one. One thing I enjoy about Interitus is the (somewhat) maturity. Well, no, that’s most defiantly false- I’ll rephrase. I enjoy the lack of internet immaturity. Sure we will cuss and fool around, but we also don’t include or encourage the trolls.

That being said, don’t TK bada. Just don’t do it. Trust me.

• @Vengefulviking:

Vengefulviking here. Somehow I’m the “nice” one. One thing I enjoy about Interitus is the (somewhat) maturity. Well, no, that’s most defiantly false- I’ll rephrase. I enjoy the lack of internet immaturity. Sure we will cuss and fool around, but we also don’t include or encourage the trolls.

That being said, don’t TK bada. Just don’t do it. Trust me.

^

This guy is way too nice. He listens to me whine a lot and sometimes tells me I’m right even when I’m wrong. He’s also the pro behind all our sigs. I’m probably the only troll feeder in the clan, but I’m getting better about it. LOL

TK’ng bada is the last thing you’ll ever do.

• I AM THE DRUNKEN ONE.

I don’t think of myself as a competitive player, but I have no tolerance for being a jerk. That’s the great thing about this group, when they beat each other, they’re not asses about it. TK? well, don’t do that.

I’m wary of any group that would include me, so maybe we’re not that picky.

Be Excellent To Each Other!

• I can confirm that Bada is a cool bro so I’m sure his clan is as well :)

That being said Mithron is not a nice person.

• Hey, I was on your server wiping the floor with Mithron, so he screamed HACKS and banned me.

Just stopping by to lol @ your “clan”. Immaturity sets quite the reputation - as does calling out hacks when you lose.

Whatevs - that’s why they make kleenex, right? Enjoy!

• @JHoersten2:

Hey, I was on your server wiping the floor with Mithron, so he screamed HACKS and banned me.

Just stopping by to lol @ your “clan”. Immaturity sets quite the reputation - as does calling out hacks when you lose.

Whatevs - that’s why they make kleenex, right? Enjoy!

Here’s the recording showing proof that this guy was speed hacking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY8Ea-bN7ec

• Awful clan. Bada dodges duels on his own servers and loves to stroke his ego dueling retards. Bans you from server if you are better than him.

Blames his losses because you “hit me while i was still taunting” even though it was 2 secs after the taunt ended.

Avoid joining at all costs,(or playing on any interitus servers) this clan is more than likely filled with egotistical players whose first competitive game is Chivalry.

Word of advice if a skilled player beats some idiot in your server that complains about getting hit while he is still taunting when he is clearly moving around you probably shouldn’t be admin on your own server.

• @MUSASHI:

Awful clan. Bada dodges duels on his own servers and loves to stroke his ego dueling retards. Bans you from server if you are better than him.

Blames his losses because you “hit me while i was still taunting” even though it was 2 secs after the taunt ended.

Avoid joining at all costs,(or playing on any interitus servers) this clan is more than likely filled with egotistical players whose first competitive game is Chivalry.

Word of advice if a skilled player beats some idiot in your server that complains about getting hit while he is still taunting when he is clearly moving around you probably shouldn’t be admin on your own server.

Musashi, I’m giving you a warning. Do not come into this thread and start bashing the clan. That is not what these threads are about. Do not post in this thread anymore. All your posts hereafter will be deleted. If you have a problem, contact me via PM.

Thanks.

• You were banned because you killed me without me accepting a duel. I was typing to my friend and you ran up and attacked me. I then warned you. You attacked again. And then I banned you.

Our duel server runs under very strict rules to not fall into FFA.
    Life must be hard for you if you don’t understand these simple concepts.

• Sadly- the only way we can keep our Duel server and our TO server “clean” per-say is to give fair warnings for infractions, and then follow it up with a ban (whenever a member is around to log in anyway). The only server bannings I’ve witnessed (or performed myself) is for repeat offender TKing or obnoxious racism/4chanism.

As for the duel server, we welcome the participation of good duelists all the time- tis the best way to get better.

• Really enjoying our scrims and league now. I’m having so much fun in them!

• Interitus is participating in the Dark Age Gaming 5v5 league!

==Initial post==
    viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4521&p=62635#p62244

==Standings==
    http://www.darkagegaming.com/5-v-5-standings/

• I wanted to attach some video of Interitus scrimming for anyone interested in seeing how we play. The voices you hear are from others watching the stream live. I’ll keep attaching videos of our victories as well as our defeats because the only way to get better is to learn from our mistakes. With that said, enjoy the videos!

:: Duel
    http://www.twitch.tv/hawkwinghasseler/c/1781658

:: Game 1
    http://www.twitch.tv/hawkwinghasseler/c/1781676

:: Game 2
    http://www.twitch.tv/hawkwinghasseler/c/1781681

• I personally love playing with all Interitus guys. They somehow put up with my complaining and annoying voice (yaay), and are extremely skilled and friendly. I’ve never seen them act unfairly on the Duel server or Fight Night. The people posting complaints are probably a) exaggerating b) expanding the truth in an odd way or c) straight up lying.

I also really need to remember the sites I have an account on… haven’t used this ever, I think.

• All applicants must pay homage to CROM, in order to be taken seriously.

thanks

• @HEXEN:

All applicants must pay homage to CROM, in order to be taken seriously.

thanks

Musicals will suffice.

OBGOQ7SsJrw

• Bada- I think we have a new guild motto.

What is best in life- To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

• Hello guys, just posting to let yall know I enjoyed the clan match we had against you. [GIA] Hodgiebeats here, in case you don’t remember I beat Moose in the duel and it was all downhill from there, I think we won one round out of 15. Anyways stay classy.