Cry More

• I’ve been running into people telling me to “cry more” when I call them out about doing that stupid “look straight down when overhead attacking” trick. It’s an exploit and should be fixed… But if I mention it in a game, people tell me to “go cry more” or something to that effect. I even got votekicked out of a game because I said something about how it was a cheap trick to use to win. I want to rip someone’s throat out when they tell me to “cry more” about something that is a shitty tactic to use against anyone let alone anything else. Maybe someone can pay for my anger management classes?

• Cry more bro.

• ^dudes like this are the spawn of all evil. When someone tells me that, I just try my best to not say anything.

• I usually tell them to commit suicide. Then of course, they pull “you mad, bro?” like they’re the first person to ever say it.

• I use it all the time. I think it needs to be fixed due to its illogical nature, but just use it. Works on 1handers.
    You can also look up to delay an overhead.

EDIT: If they ignore a valid point and reply with ‘You mad?’, they’ve won. Same as dumb people constantly throwing baseless insults, they’ll win no matter what, 'cause they’re not registering your point.

Then you can speak only through actions, or separate from them, unless you like wasting effort and time.

• “go kill yourself” sure is a lot better than “lol u mad”

i guess you’re the only person that can just insult people and say whatever you want without anybody else saying something back to you, you really should just cry more

if you have a problem with someone replying to your pathetic mewling maybe you should shut up and deal with it, maybe even post a well written thing on the forums so the devs could read it and maybe even fix it

• ‘You mad?’ and ‘Cry more.’ are the most often used terminology in gaming. If you are one of the people who use these two phrases whenever met with somebody who has a problem with how you do things, do the world a favour and just break your PC? The world doesn’t need you any more.

• I do call people out on glitches, or at least have a discussion about it. The game does need an ignore feature though. If they’re gonna be trollish about it I just tell them to go play with their f10 button. Also if you’re a regular on that server (and being at the top of the killboard helps) people will usually support a votekick.

That being said, i usually just ignore them first as they’re likely unskilled noobs who disappear after a while. Or shut up after you kill them enough times (i’ve made a quasi-friend/ earned his respect by proving it’s a glitch by using it to smash his face in by REALLY abusing it, he then asked for real gameplay tips: it pays to be polite).

• Regardless of how you feel about it, you can not blame people for using something made readily available to them. If you have a problem with something in the game, especially something that many people do, such as the overhead “exploit,” you should direct your concerns toward the development staff, not the people in-game.

So it’s not surprising you get that response.

• @kwazi:

“go kill yourself” sure is a lot better than “lol u mad”

i guess you’re the only person that can just insult people and say whatever you want without anybody else saying something back to you, you really should just cry more

if you have a problem with someone replying to your pathetic mewling maybe you should shut up and deal with it, maybe even post a well written thing on the forums so the devs could read it and maybe even fix it

Your logic has no effect on me. Go kill yourself.

• If looking down while attacking is an exploit, than that would mean turning horizontally while attacking is also an exploit.

• I don’t see why people complain about the looking down to speed up attacks thing. It’s not like its unblockable at all. It’s really just clever use of game mechanics. Adds more depth if you ask me, helps strengthen the skill gap between people who invest the time to learn game mechanics versus those who dont.

I speed up stabs by placing my opponents body right where my stab animation starts, do you consider that an ‘exploit’ too? Do we need to fix that as well? Doesn’t make sense to me. It’s all just learning the game mechanics and using them.

• Already threads on this.