Level

• I see people here talking about how they are “only level 10” or “my opinion is more important because I’m level 39”.

Where can you see this level?

• Press tab. It’s by your name and is largely meaningless in terms of skill.

• I am rank 9001 irl. My opinion is most important.

• @manic:

Press tab. It’s by your name and is largely meaningless in terms of skill.

Thanks!

@Slaughtervomit:

I am rank 9001 irl. My opinion is most important.

Let me check first, I might be 9002 for all I know :) !

• high level only means that they played alot but not that they are good

• Dem roflcopper Vanguards.

• Your level/rank experience goes up for every kill and assist you get. So saying you’re better just because you’re a higher rank means very little. I’ve seen bad rank 30s and good rank 10s.

• @zeusbty:

Let me check first, I might be 9002 for all I know :) !

My rank is 90210

• Eh I try not to judge. Especially because I run a lot of ridiculous setups just for fun. And I know some people might think “geez that level 32 Lg guy sucks”. But I am have fun running a crudgel w/ shield only combo, because it is fun! Even though, funny enough 1 v 1 I beat most people on a given server, just not so good in mobs with a squishy archer :o

• I’m happy to be the best archer on a pub using the heavy crossbow and going for meleekills half of the time, but I’m not always top 5 so you might think I’m a bad level 30+ too… especially because my other premadehalf usually tops the game 40+/2 and he is just one rank above me.

• My real rank should be over 50, but it doesn’t mean anything. The best player I’ve fought is in his 40s, so it doesn’t give you an additional power. Just means the player has a lot of kills under their belt, but over time anyone can get there.

I am curious if anyone knows if there’s a max level?

• @UnknownXV:

There isn’t. I think that’s why rank calculation was changed recently, reducing high rank players significantly. The progression seems like it’s on a much steeper curve now. It’s going to be a hell of a grind to 100.

• @SlyGoat:

@UnknownXV:

There isn’t. I think that’s why rank calculation was changed recently, reducing high rank players significantly. The progression seems like it’s on a much steeper curve now. It’s going to be a hell of a grind to 100.

You get legendary Vq status helmets at 100.

• So in 10 years my rank could be over 9,000?