Killer Peasant

• I don’t know if it is a bug or hack or what, but twice tonight I have seen one of the peasants (kill the 40 peasants mission) that kills anyone that gets near him. Essentially if he gets in range you are slain. He is also invincible. He runs around mixed in with the other peasants so you can’t tell if it’s him until it’s too late. I don’t have fraps but I really need to get a video of this as it is hilarious.

Edit: MCU posted a video

@MCU:

I just uploaded a video of the hack to Youtube. It happened last night on the server where I was playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBvU5v3Ysg&hd=1

• It’s a hacker. I was on the server too. It’s documented. Thanks :)

• Not promoting anything but that hack sounds so awesome.

• @Matti:

Not promoting anything but that hack sounds so awesome.

It was better when he was Malric and pulled out the flail. :roll:

Either way, he should be gone now.

• a real cheater should look like angrydave’s signature 8-)

• I’d love to be able to play as the Killer Peasant. They should do that… lol

• I just uploaded a video of the hack to Youtube. It happened last night on the server where I was playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBvU5v3Ysg&hd=1

• Gotta admit that’s pretty funny. At least it’s original.

• @MCU:

I just uploaded a video of the hack to Youtube.

Is u da haxor w/ 2 hax vids (peasant & javelin), or are thou beknownst to the person in question, prithee tell? Doth thou abnegate all knowledge?

• He took vengeance for all his fallen filthy brethren.

• Wow, that’s completely absurd lol! These kind of things shouldn’t be possible at all. If someone out there can do this kind of stuff, how can we safely assume that someone you’re facing is not using a more insidous kind of hack, like a 20% speed boost or 15% more health… That’s almost impossible to catch and document. I’ve seen, like, level 8 guys getting 30/7… How we’re gonna know that these guys are no hacking? I think this issue should be seriously addressed

• @HackinTosh:

@MCU:

I just uploaded a video of the hack to Youtube.

Is u da haxor w/ 2 hax vids (peasant & javelin), or are thou beknownst to the person in question, prithee tell? Doth thou abnegate all knowledge?

I don’t hack, and I don’t personally know anyone who does. I just record it when I see it happening.

@Lord:

Wow, that’s completely absurd lol! These kind of things shouldn’t be possible at all. If someone out there can do this kind of stuff, how can we safely assume that someone you’re facing is not using a more insidous kind of hack, like a 20% speed boost or 15% more health… That’s almost impossible to catch and document. I’ve seen, like, level 8 guys getting 30/7… How we’re gonna know that these guys are no hacking? I think this issue should be seriously addressed

This is a good point. I didn’t get a video of it, but I’ve seen people who appear to have toggle-able speed hacks that they only enable when they’re winding up a swing then immediately disable when the swing finishes. It’s hard to spot, but it really messes with your timing when it comes to blocks/parries. There could be other, more subtle, hackers out there.

• @ReMixx:

@Matti:

Not promoting anything but that hack sounds so awesome.

It was better when he was Malric and pulled out the flail. :roll:

What