Weapon Tier helmets

• The veterans and standart helmets are really cool, don’t get me wrong, but it would be cool to add some more new helmets into the battlefield to see some more difference and deep into the customization.

It would be cool to see in beteewn weapon tier helmet unlocks. As an example I’m and archer and I just unlocked the Warbow then when I unlock it then I recieve a Kettlehat Helmet and when I unlock the next bow i will gain another good looking helmet for my archer.

Or of I’m a knight and I unlock the sword of war I will unlock a pig face Bacinet and when unlock the hammer I will unlock a Bad ass looking sallet.

See? if there are 9 different primaries and 6 different secondaries and 6 of the primaries and 4 of the secondaries are unlockable then you would have a total of 15 different unlackble helmets within one class multiplied by 4 it would be a total of 60 different unlockable helmets :o :) . Of course if the devs are capable of handling that job.

• I agree that customization is needed, but getting a new helmet by unlocking one weapon is just nonsense, its very very very very easy to unlock every weapon in the game, in fact, I think the veteran helmets are too rewarding for what you need to do to unlock them.

There are probably various helmets coming in the future, but not one per weapon.

• @Metrocop:

I agree that customization is needed, but getting a new helmet by unlocking one weapon is just nonsense, its very very very very easy to unlock every weapon in the game, in fact, I think the veteran helmets are too rewarding for what you need to do to unlock them.

They are easy, but they do signify that someone has at least played with all the tools the pertaining class has to offer. I’m confident there is more to follow. Of course, they could have done anyway with any customization and left it to mods, and I would be fine with that.