Endangered species!

• Warning!!!

The overhead and stab attack are endangered species and near extinction!

Help these two attacks to survive, donate what you can to the FLMO (f*ck lmb mashers organization)

Donate now and save the poor secondary and tertiary attacks!

No but seriously, it has become a big problem, all i see nowadays are slashes, sashes and slashes. Sure once in a while you’ll encounter some guy who knows other attacks and you’ll have a good and fun fight, but otherwise I have to go to the duel servers to get a real fight. The rest is just waiting for them to complete their combo and then moving in for the kill, woop-ti-f*cking-doo. This makes game modes wich i really enjoy (like TO for example) very boring. They don’t even care if it’s the enemy or their own team, just slash around and you’ll get a kill eventually…(i’m not saying everybody does this but a lot of people do nowadays)

• We have seen dozens upon dozens of posts like this. It is part of the game that you have to deal with, and honestly, lmb spammers aren’t that hard to deal with, just simply parry until you have a chance to attack, then repeat.

• @xUncleOwenx:

We have seen dozens upon dozens of posts like this. It is part of the game that you have to deal with, and honestly, lmb spammers aren’t that hard to deal with, just simply parry until you have a chance to attack, then repeat.

They just need to remove or limit the LMB spam combo for one handers, especially the faster ones.

• @Qux:

@xUncleOwenx:

They just need to remove or limit the LMB spam combo for one handers, especially the faster ones.

Why, it’s not A PROBLEM

• @KingOfPolarBears:

Warning!!!

The overhead and stab attack are endangered species and near extinction!

Help these two attacks to survive, donate what you can to the FLMO (f*ck lmb mashers organization)

Donate now and save the poor secondary and tertiary attacks!

No but seriously, it has become a big problem, all i see nowadays are slashes, sashes and slashes. Sure once in a while you’ll encounter some guy who knows other attacks and you’ll have a good and fun fight, but otherwise I have to go to the duel servers to get a real fight. The rest is just waiting for them to complete their combo and then moving in for the kill, woop-ti-f*cking-doo. This makes game modes wich i really enjoy (like TO for example) very boring. They don’t even care if it’s the enemy or their own team, just slash around and you’ll get a kill eventually…(i’m not saying everybody does this but a lot of people do nowadays)

From my experience in duel servers slash combo is rather rare and surprising, most people tend to use overheads and stabs.

• That’s why i said that you’ll only get real good fights in duel servers, and for the other guy, i didn’t say it was hard to dea with, i was just pointing out that these moves are getting neglected and that a lot of people are lmb-mashing, never said i couldn’t handle it. As a matter of fact i even said they were easier and that it becomes boring to get those easy kills

• Ok, so the point of this post is then?

• Making people aware of the near extinction of the secondary and tertiary attacks, we can’t let them go extinct…we must save’em :(

• I have yet to encounter a lack of variety in attacks.

If I had to venture a guess, it’d be because LMB is the natural button used for attacking, whereas it’s not natural to attack (and aim) by rolling the mousewheel (in most FPS games, that changes the weapon). Also consider that, in general, it’s hard to connect with an overhead against an erratically moving opponent, while wide sweeping attacks force them to maintain distance (kind of like in real life).

If the game suddenly remapped the stab attack onto LMB, I’m sure we’ll see the attack preferences change accordingly.

• @NUsensei:

I have yet to encounter a lack of variety in attacks.

If I had to venture a guess, it’d be because LMB is the natural button used for attacking, whereas it’s not natural to attack (and aim) by rolling the mousewheel (in most FPS games, that changes the weapon). Also consider that, in general, it’s hard to connect with an overhead against an erratically moving opponent, while wide sweeping attacks force them to maintain distance (kind of like in real life).
    If the game suddenly remapped the stab attack onto LMB, I’m sure we’ll see the attack preferences change accordingly.

That does make sense except for the part with the overhead not being easy to connect. They are almost always the attacks that i land the most, but maybe IT is because i used to play the maul almost all the time and i now play with the dane axe, both weapons where you really need to get that overhead right.

• endangered species! this is halbred abuse, halberd this is endangered. Now kiss!

Proplem solved

• :( …b b but i love spammers :( … they’re free kills

• Last week i almost got a cold because of some spammers, all that wind they were creating with their misses…so i don’t really like’em, except when i’m extra bloodthirsty and want to get a lot of kills :P

• @KingOfPolarBears:

That does make sense except for the part with the overhead not being easy to connect. They are almost always the attacks that i land the most, but maybe IT is because i used to play the maul almost all the time and i now play with the dane axe, both weapons where you really need to get that overhead right.

Maul overhead? you’re my hero!

• What are you talking about? My jumping overheads rape the shit out of noobs.