Hackers

• hackers ruining games, what can be done about this?

met one today, no name who was speed running, superjumping, seemed to have infinite health, was logged as an “admin” in an official TO server (couldn’t votekick), infinite stamina and was ruining the game.

• @salad:

hackers ruining games, what can be done about this?

met one today, no name who was speed running, superjumping, seemed to have infinite health, was logged as an “admin” in an official TO server (couldn’t votekick), infinite stamina and was ruining the game.

He was not logged in as an admin. We got his Steam ID and he should be banned from all Official Servers and major clan servers soon if not already done so.

• ah thank you, i took the word of someone in-game trying to kick them, they said it was saying he was logged in as an admin - everything else i witnessed myself.

• @salad:

ah thank you, i took the word of someone in-game trying to kick them, they said it was saying he was logged in as an admin - everything else i witnessed myself.

SlyGoat or I may have said that as we were trying to figure out what he was doing, but he was not logged in as admin. Rest assured that the devs already fixed the hole that he used this morning and will be live in the next patch.