Lol good one :P

• bars tonite. NYE get it in sluts…. yaaaaa buddy

• CTF? Flail? Duel mode?!

RIP, social life!

• @Kimiko:

@sirsmokealot:

Update tonight ? :jlaff:

Lol good one :P

yeah. i think the devs are pretty nerdy… but not that nerdy ;)

• Just woke up, where is my update?

• update out?

• Just in January? No date?
    AARRGH.
    Patience nowhere to be found.
    I hope my excitement isn’t misplaced and looking forward to the update.

• Looking forward to the update.
    Happy new year everyone.

• Ok i just made a post in ideas section where i made a couple points on a couple aspects of this game…

However one of them was on the alt-attack direction so i thought i’d post here aswell, with hopes the devs really read this, because it feels really obvious.

Why hold alt and push LMB to do alt attack? This is the most crappily horrible idea i have ever heard for keybinding EVER. The answer to this is almost OBVIOUS if you ask me:

Leave all the attacks as they are, and now if you “push down” on the mouse wheel, u get the alt direction attack. and you shouldnt have to hold it. why should u have to hold 2 buttons to do an attack? it should just be 1 button, and that button should be on your mouse. If you play chivalry, that means: you have a mouse, with a mouse wheel. That means it has the following buttons:

LMB - Swing from right
    RMB -Block
    Mouse Wheel Up - Thrust
    Mouse Wheel Down - Overhead Swing

Now, absolutely, EVERYONE who is capable of that, can also push the “Mouse Wheel In”. Why hold alt and push LMB, it should be

LMB - Swing from Right
    Mouse Wheel pushed in - Swing from left
    Mouse Wheel rolled up - Thrust
    Mouse Wheel rolled own - Overheard
    RMB - Block

not “push alt on keyboard (awkward place) and then push another button” make it 1 button, put it on the mouse, no holding no buttons down, just a quick and simple mouse button like it should be.

Anybody who would ever want to play chivalry competitively is going to rebind that key. and i cant say you should have to “hold” it down. You have a free button left on your mouse: Use It.

• I completely agree with the above post about allowing clicking the mouse wheel button to swing. It would make swinging less tedious by having to press down one button instead of two buttons.

• Lol you guys.

At this point, keep your focus on January 31st, so you don’t have to wonder when it’s coming out… Just assume it’ll be out on the very last day, then no disappointments xP

• @Kimiko:

Lol you guys.

At this point, keep your focus on January 31st, so you don’t have to wonder when it’s coming out… Just assume it’ll be out on the very last day, then no disappointments xP

Good advice!
    Cannot wait for the duelling matches!

• @ReMixx:

@djcarma:

I just saw yesterday something that needs to be addressed in the map where one player becomes a king. if the player leaves the room as a king right now, nothing happens until the end of the round and blue team wins. kinda unfair :)

need to put a code in the game so the next player in line re spawns as a king.

Leaves the room?

If the king leaves the server, it does make the next in line king. At least for disconnects… Perhaps you encountered an anomaly?

i know, its “supposed to” but not what happened to us last night, now that I think about it, this happened right at the moment when the red team breach the gates, there is about 30 sec before the player re spawns as the king, thats when the player left the server, so he actually never “re spawned” as the king…and we just had a 10 min team deathmatch ja ja

maybe this just needs a closer look, but this issue isnt a game-breaker anyhow

• I wonder why they have not announced the path like this: “First Mayor Content Update to Land in 2013”… so that we could be only one year asking for the release date.

• I’m getting bored of this…

230 hours played.
    unlocked all weapons.
    Got like 72% of the achievements.

Anything else?

• @Mao-Ming:

I’m getting bored of this…

230 hours played.
    unlocked all weapons.
    Got like 72% of the achievements.

Anything else?

Get max lvl.

• There is no max level :P

• @Martin:

There is no max level :P

Shhh… don’t ruin our dreams

• Oh yes, rank 40… and i feel kinda pointless lvling now. Add some shit maybe? emblem perhaps?