First Major Content Update to Land in January

• Can’t wait for an objective where we’re catapulting dead diseased cows into enemy territory to spread enough disease to win.

So pumped for this patch.

• really great news. i can’t wait. i am quite interested in how flail will work. and that polehammer look good as well.
    will you fix team deathmatch thou? sometimes it gets bugged after reinforcement is zero and all are dead on one team but the map isn’t finished. can you make tdm just time based without reinforcement? I think people don’t play tdm at all because of that bug.

• At least Knights grouped with shields have a weakness. That is what the flail was designed for, so there is no turtling anymore! Muahahahaha….

• will there be a beta to test?

• Has anybody else noticed the knight in that picture to have a smaller, round shield? Is this real life? :o

• Has anybody else noticed the knight in that picture to have a smaller, round shield? Is this real life?

I see the same.
    I hope this shield will be include in the patch.

• @Mr_Dawn:

Has anybody else noticed the knight in that picture to have a smaller, round shield? Is this real life?

I see the same.
    I hope this shield will be include in the patch.

it’s probably the buckler.

• Logically you’d want a smaller shield with a weapon like the flail. I’m just hoping they can also use heater shields with the flail. It’d be a shame to lose the classic heater+flail setup from AoC. I like to use the buckler with mace/morning star for that classic feel even though the buckler sucks.

• LEFT TO RIGHT ATTACK OPTION??? PLEASE??? Knowing exactly where their horizontal attack is going to land is getting old… I want full control of my sword.

• so great news

I feel like a little child at christmas eve :P

• get some seige equipment updates after the january patch pls… will make using those worth it and more fun /

• sounds great….il have more time to play in the new year

• That new map, those weapons, CTF, I’m one happy man

• Fantastic stuff!

Looking forward to all the new content but especially Capture the Flag mode. Never really a mode I go for in other games but I imagine in Chivalry it will work great and be heaps of fun.

• Me 2, I think CTF is a lot of fun in this game. :D

• I look forward to see a knight run with the flag, followed by 10 men at arms :)

• Hmm , no thanks , really I am thinking not to vote for chivalry .
    Warsow is proven its competitive value , chivalry is questionable .
    Seems devs of chivalry really dislikes competivity , even to change working mechanics against any common sense only because several retards told you to , ROFL .

Maybe it will be someday , but morelikely is not , because ones dreams maybe wasn’t about fair , honourable , glourious knight battles as it was claimed , but about money .

• -I don’t get why people make such a big deal about flail, when i would play AOC there would be like only 3 guys using flail in a server.
    -The new map looks ultra super laggy, don’t think my comp will handle it.
    -CTF seems awesome, i wonder if its like how the picture for the game shows it, how the flag is on a vanguards polearm.

• @venomblade:

I wonder if Duel Mode will be reminiscient of Rune’s Arena mode, where you would go into the waiting area, have a number above your head and when it’s your turn, get teleported down to the arena. That was another amazing game with revolutionary combat that didn’t get too much attention, but I’d played it for 12 years of my life, and Chivalry is most likely going to become my new Rune.

Thats a great idea , im and olkdskool rune player too and the arena mode was awesome , everytime youll fight the one the has won the last fight , so you have to fight to keep your spot in the arena , otherwise you go back in line and wait your turn to face the champion again , makes the fight much more fun.
    players getting pumped up in the waiting area , looking down on the fight in the arena …… great stuff

plsss devs , put it in the game , it will be a succses ! :D

rune HOV —> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXupja4irII

• @pipi666:

@venomblade:

I wonder if Duel Mode will be reminiscient of Rune’s Arena mode, where you would go into the waiting area, have a number above your head and when it’s your turn, get teleported down to the arena. That was another amazing game with revolutionary combat that didn’t get too much attention, but I’d played it for 12 years of my life, and Chivalry is most likely going to become my new Rune.

Thats a great idea , im and olkdskool rune player too and the arena mode was awesome , everytime youll fight the one the has won the last fight , so you have to fight to keep your spot in the arena , otherwise you go back in line and wait your turn to face the champion again , makes the fight much more fun.
    players getting pumped up in the waiting area , looking down on the fight in the arena …… great stuff

plsss devs , put it in the game , it will be a succses ! :D

rune HOV —> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXupja4irII

that would be cool, but i’d suggest to have multiple arenas at the same map