New Map Ideas 1

• (long Post)
    Since the developers will include the new Duel mode in the game I thought of new map ideas for the game, the Duel Maps are small maps made for one thing, to charge on two players to face themselves in the battlefield and have a good time

Ancient Stones:
    Set in the emblematic Stonehenge monument, in the middle of a battle beteewn the agathian and the masons, 2 lone soldies separate from the frontlines and head into the monument, untouched by the chaos of battle without knowing they would end in a fierce battle.
    The map will be simple with a little of variation in the terrain the player will go front to front in the middle of the monument and there will be the ability of throwing down the stones of the monument, and if time correctly you can crush your enemy with them, and in the backgroung the player can behold a chaotic battle in the middle of the day betweem mason and agathians.

Black Dungeon:
    Two soldiers are left to their fate in a dark, old and misterious dungeon in the middle of god know where, where deadly traps are in every obscure corridor and room. And secrets are written in every wall. Who will escape the dungeon? The agathian or the mason?
    The map will have various levelsand corridors with deadly traps everywhere like a lava pool with rocks where the player can challenge his opponet to a mach in the fire, or corridors where spikes come from nowhere or even arrows and firetraps.

• If you really want them made, start sketching out floorplans and maybe some concept art (stick figures work :)). Who knows, maybe someone will pick it up. Also, feel free to download the UDK and make them yourself! :D

• @ReMixx:

If you really want them made, start sketching out floorplans and maybe some concept art (stick figures work :)). Who knows, maybe someone will pick it up. Also, feel free to download the UDK and make them yourself! :D

Ok, I think I’ll start working on some sketches for Ancient Stones :D. The concept sounds great doesn’t it?