Will we be notified if we get into beta or not?

• I emailed to apply for beta and was wondering whether or not we would be notified if we got into beta or not and how we would find out

thanks in advance,

cooltrainer

• If you have read the thread you would have seen that you will get a PM (private message) with the message that you’ve been accepted.

Or not get a message if you are not accepted.

• Man, I saw the post on FB about the selectee’s having been chosen. I wont lie, im amoungst the many who are saddened by not being selected.
    C’est la vie, no?

• @Lancebringer:

Man, I saw the post on FB about the selectee’s having been chosen. I wont lie, im amoungst the many who are saddened by not being selected.
    C’est la vie, no?

French Language detected.

French Language uses confusion!
    CRITICAL HIT.
    SirAgmund is confused!

Alright. On subject. You would receive a private message and probably an e-mail if you were accepted into Beta.

• Just to leak some (tentative) good news.
    We’re looking to maybe increase the size of the testing team quite a bit this next week. So there’s still hope! :)

• Im going to prod the demons of ‘shit talking’ by doing this.
    OH OH PICK ME PICK ME! :?

Course its all in good fairness and fun.
    Heres to luck!
    Cheers friends!

• I have to admit that my desire to be part of those select few is greater than my usual politeness on the internet, so I would gladly recommend myself as a potential ideal beta-tester, even if I am lying saying this (the reward is too attractive to not consider every possible means of getting it).

• @b3h47pte:

Just to leak some (tentative) good news.
    We’re looking to maybe increase the size of the testing team quite a bit this next week. So there’s still hope! :)

…Great news…!

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• Ok good, I really hope I get into the beta. I just got AoC, and I’ve played about 5 hours in the past two days. It’s an amazing game, and I can’t wait to play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

• We must be patient, like usually we will receive email notification if we are in !

Keep cool and be patient.

8-)

• @Papus:

We must be patient, like usually we will receive email notification if we are in !

Keep cool and be patient.

8-)

Aye! Papus who has a rather distracting avatar :jsmirk: . it’s like you say, we must wait for an opportunity to test our dream game just as we must wait for dreams at night

• Since this is my dream’s game, I do lay it in my own dreams, but I’am alone, which can sometimes be a problem with a multiplayer game. :king:

• @Jihell:

Since this is my dream’s game, I do lay it in my own dreams, but I’am alone, which can sometimes be a problem with a multiplayer game. :king:

This is true.
    Then we will have to rely on our most esteemed developers to make our dreams a reality.

GO GO GO! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! :archb: :fight:

• Soon™ we will be on the battleground fighting for lands that we had not heard of a month earlier! HUZZAH! :)