New map ideas 2.

• These are some of the other ideas I have been thinking for future maps, I hope you really like them and if you’re a developer reading this I hope my ideas convince you to make them into a future map :), soon I think I will post some of the sketches for the first maps I thought(as soon as i finish them) To see what you guys think. Now let me tell you some of the new maps I thought.

Chilling Ruins:
    Long ago before the war, there was a big powerfull agathian city called Whitewind but when the city was at it’s mayor peak an earthquake took place destroying it and taking down the buildings into collapsed ruins, the villagers didn’t have no choice but to leave the ruins and make another home, now in the war beteewn agathians and masons they fight one again for the domination of that space in the confusing and cold ruins of the city.

The map will be available for Teamdeathmach, Last team standing, Free for all and Duel mode, and it will be the first snow map of Chivalry, taking place in the middle of winter there will be various floor, passageways and open areas where fight can take anywhere at anytime and the collapsed ruins can’t help to make you feel lost.

The Impaler’s Castle:
    Venture deep down to the heart of horror in a masons castle inspired by the real Dracula’s castle in Rumania hidden deep inside the woods where the Mason Order takes the agathian prisoners of war for interrogation, witness with your eyes the horrible torture machinery and tools of pain and free your partners of war.

• It’d be cool if there were people impaled in Vlad The Impalerstyle in front of the castle :p Maybe at the end of the game if the masons win this is what they could do to the Agathans :P

• @KingOfPolarBears:

It’d be cool if there were people impaled in Vlad The Impalerstyle in front of the castle :p Maybe at the end of the game if the masons win this is what they could do to the Agathans :P

I think that was implied. You can’t do the impaler’s castle without a good measure of impaled peasantry. It’s like… er, burgers without beef? Can’t think of creative analogies right now. ^^

• I thought he just meant some dungeons with horrible torturethingy’s :P the end stage of this assault on the impaler’s castle should definitely be killing Vlad himself, preferably by impaling him.

• Of Course there would be impaled bodies! It’s Vlad Draculea, prince of Wallachia.