Those Who Will Miss Out

• Sign here if you will miss out this weekend due to that aweful thing called… work. I’ve considered quitting but logic says that is a bad idea in this economy. So drop your sorrow here working class and vacation bums. Let’s weep together.

• I shed these tears for the weekend that would be if not for the job that claims me…
    :(

• I mourn for you brother. Please, everyone post your sorrows and mourn with us. Especially those who bought new video cards (like me) just to play some good looking CMW.

• Fear not, we’ll be expanding the team throughout the summer!

• I just realised I forgot to write my name in the application… So stupid :(

• Yahoo!!! b3h47pte I would kiss you but I don’t have go go gadget lips! Nor am I gay… so maybe a high five or something ok?

• Hazza! This will potentially be one of the best summers in the history of my existence.

But for now it’s back to work.
    @HitMan:

I mourn for you brother. Please, everyone post your sorrows and mourn with us. Especially those who bought new video cards (like me) just to play some good looking CMW.

I went and bought a whole new computer with Chivalry in mind.( one of the leading factors anyway)
    Not competing, just saying we are on the same page here.

Let us work hard and play furiously! here is to a potentially great summer.

• When I meet you all in the summer I will dice you into chilli and feed you to your parents.

• Just don’t forget, shredded cheese and Fritos or my parents won’t eat me.