Let it rain achievement

• 10,000 shots with the shortbow you can’t be serious? Not only do i think its the worst weapon on the game 10,000 is bloody rediculous even 1000 shots is an awful lot.

• Well it’s not the worst weapon in the game, despite your thinking, and it’s an achievement.

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

Well it’s not the worst weapon in the game, despite your thinking, and it’s an achievement.

One not worth pursuing….

• @Retsnom:

@Mike_Effing_Jones:

Well it’s not the worst weapon in the game, despite your thinking, and it’s an achievement.

One not worth pursuing….

In your opinion. I am sure someone who plays as an archer regularly will attain this achievement in a couple weeks.

• Definitely not the worst, I met an archer named slutslayer who was really efficient with it, hitting almost every shot. It’s a vanguard’s nightmare if you know how to handle it

• Yes im sure people do like that weapon but like i said it is my opinion the reason why:

If you use bodkin arrow it takes 3 hits to kill another archer while all other bows kill in 2 (not including a headshot) and then using broadhead arrows on a knight? Well i dont know how many shots it would take to bring them down but its going to be atleast 4? Most of them have shields too!

• Well the achievement actually says “Fire 10,000 arrows with the shortbow”. Doesn’t say you have to hit anything.

• @AngryDave:

Well the achievement actually says “Fire 10,000 arrows with the shortbow”. Doesn’t say you have to hit anything.

Shooting one arrow = 3s
    Shooting 10,000 arrows = 30,000s = 500min = 8h of nonstop shooting arrows into air.

• All you have to do to get this achievement is, simply use the archer class…

• I look forward to it. I really enjoy the shortbow since the patch, so it just gives me something to look forward to, a little more incentive to play archer with it.

• It wont be so bad if it was fire 10,000 shots with ranged weapons its the fact its the friggin shortbow…… and its a lot of arrows and a lot of time…