Threats from IP 66.150.164.86

• I get on Chivalry yesterday morning and was playing and I was on a server, I can’t remember the name of it, but after I was done playing, I Exit out of Chivalry and immediately I get a notification saying my anti virus software successfully blocked a malicious attack from an IP adress 66.150.164.86. And now when I log on Chivalry to play and I try and join a server, I get the “Please wait while the game loads” window along with the Cancel button below it, and it never puts me in that server. I don’t know what’s going on and it happens every single time I try and open and close Chivalry. If someone can help me make this stop It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

• It happens for every server?

What anti virus do you use?

• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or something like that. And yes, I get the “Please wait while the game loads” screen on every single server I try and play on, and it never puts me in that server. Im also getting attacked from another IP address too, Ill try and post it once it happens again. But I only get these attacks and problems when I fist open up Chivalry, when I’m in Chivalry, and once I close Chivalry. And then I’ll get 3-4 more attacks that my Anti-Malware blocks.

• I’m not familiar with that software. That IP address belongs to NFO servers http://www.nfoservers.com/ (they host a lot of private Chivalry servers). Does it say what kind of attack? It may just be a false positive since the server browser tends to cause a lot of UDP packets to go flying around (flood detection maybe?).

• Get proper software please. Malwarebytes and similar are just junk that will do more harm than good to your pc.

• @Blackjack:

Get proper software please. Malwarebytes and similar are just junk that will do more harm than good to your pc.

This is the worst advice i have ever heard. Antimalware tools are important

• Well I get notifications saying it blocks several attacks from several different IP’s “attacking” me or whatever they’re doing. I’m not too savvy with computers and all, but I think they are the reason why It’s not letting me join other servers, being that I get an attack as soon as I try and join a server.

• It’s gotten to where I can’t play Chivalry completely because I can’t ever join a server

• @GP47246:

It’s gotten to where I can’t play Chivalry completely because I can’t ever join a server

Sounds like it’s blocking Chivalry altogether. Let it through the software.