Neck movment / Looking about.

• I was curious if the feature was already in if not I think it should be.

Use ~ / make re-mappable and allow the camera to freely look about with normal human limitations and at same time make mouse movements no longer affect character turning, or something along the lines I think would be an entertaining feature in a game, and in general I hate getting blindsided in other first person slashers like Mortal Online or Mount and Blade (I don’t use the first person.)

• Track IR, is a good way but a game has to be compatible. HINT FRIGGIN HINT!

• I like it! (emphasis on like)
    Reminds me of the camera control style of Red Orchestra 2

• No ALT is the better key for this. Arma had it right! Its much more fluid than M&B (Referring to the ~ key)

In a first person game this would be valuable for the experienced, but I doubt most would use, being that there is not a huge need for it unless your traveling forward looking where your allies/enemies are. Its good for situational awareness.

• Yes I very much agree with this. I use this feature in M&B as well as Arma 2, would become second nature to use it to check your flanks without moving the rest of your body to keep your posture.

• +1 8-)

• I think it could make for some immersive game play if you are hiding behind a shield! :D

• @KAIOSDEFECT:

I think it could make for some immersive game play if you are hiding behind a shield! :D

Agreed, as you can imagine the bigger the shield, the more restrictive the vision. Would be useful!

• A simple enough addition while adding a whole lot of immersion to the game, really let us see those high quality models and animations! I really hope they add this in.