I can't enter on any server

• Hi,

I can’t seem to enter on any server, I see them on the list, but whenever I try to join a random one i get stuck on this image:

http://puu.sh/1Bj0U

Note that I was playing chivalry normally until today so i don’t think it’s a problem on my end, i can play any other multiplayer game just fine. Friends of mine are experiencing the same problem.

Perhaps someone else with the same problem? Please report any solutions.

Side note: Please fix your forum, it doesn’t allow images higher than 600x600(which is like 2000 era)

• The most basic suggestion would be to delete your Chivalry folder from Documents\My Games. This will reset your video settings and custom keybinds though.

• I’m also having this issue. I tried deleting the Chivalry folder from my games but it isn’t helping. Is there any thing else I can do to fix this?

• I also have been having this issue since about 6:00 PM today. Sometimes it knocks out my internet after I cancel out too.

• Ok basic suggestion #2, reboot your computer, router, and modem.

• Problem persists.

• Okay, basic suggestion #3, verify your game cache from Steam and then try to connect to one of the Official Servers.

• Already done that, files are 100%

Tried to connect to all official servers that are on this list and none worked. All my friends tried the same.

• @Armok::

I also have been having this issue since about 6:00 PM today. Sometimes it knocks out my internet after I cancel out too.

are you on wlan? if so, i’d try a cable if you have one of appropriate length near. question to the public and people with more insight: is there no client side variable that limits the ping rate of the server browser? some of the problems really sound like router DOS. without means to confirm at least.

• @carrion:

@Armok::

I also have been having this issue since about 6:00 PM today. Sometimes it knocks out my internet after I cancel out too.

are you on wlan? if so, i’d try a cable if you have one of appropriate length near. question to the public and people with more insight: is there no client side variable that limits the ping rate of the server browser? some of the problems really sound like router DOS. without means to confirm at least.

There is a setting in Steam -> Settings to limit server ping rate (the tab that has cloud in the title).

• This needs to be fixed! I just bought the game today and I am already having this problem. My brother, who is upstairs, is playing the game just fine, no lag - nothin’. help!! I’m just stuck at the “Please Wait while the game loads” and the game isn’t loading on any server.

• @scyankee:

This needs to be fixed! I just bought the game today and I am already having this problem. My brother, who is upstairs, is playing the game just fine, no lag - nothin’. help!! I’m just stuck at the “Please Wait while the game loads” and the game isn’t loading on any server.

Hi scyankee,

Please make a new thread in the Support Forum detailing your issue and someone will try assist you ASAP. Thanks!

• And about this one, the issue persists.

• @gaba:

And about this one, the issue persists.

Some people have reported that reinstalling the game fixes this.

• Just bought game today. Same issue as described above. I installed the game, changed video settings to fullscreen (it was default windowed for some reason) and then after playing through training I get the same message as shown in gaba’s picture. I tried verifying cache, and reinstalling game. The game worked in windowed mode on launch after reinstalling, but after I changed to full screen I got stuck when trying to rejoin a server. Anyone have any luck fixing this?