Kicking into sharpened stakes

• Hey whats up,

I was thinking with all these maps having sharpened stakes sticking out of fortresses and such to keep enemies away, it would be cool if they were actually effective.

I was thinking the same way you can kick people off cliffs and into fires and into spike traps, you could kick people into the sharpened stakes in certain maps.

I mean what is the purpose of the sharpened stakes on the side of moor or in battleground? Right now their just visual but realistically it would be cool if you could kick people into them for kills.

People charging down that side in moor would need to watch that flank because they can be kicked into it and killed.

I dunno i just think it would be cool and alot more mayhen to have those pointed pieces of wood actually be more then visual pieces but actually contribute as enviromental damage spots.

• I believe you can already do that, atleast in the arena map.

• @Metrocop:

I believe you can already do that, atleast in the arena map.

No, those are spikes, he means stakes, the wooden stakes.

• @SharpshotSid:

@Metrocop:

I know he refers to those, I said that because I’ve seen people get impaled to those too.
    (Maybe its not implemented, but seriously, I have seen people get kicked to those and die)

• @Metrocop:

@SharpshotSid:

@Metrocop:

I know he refers to those, I said that because I’ve seen people get impaled to those too.
    (Maybe its not implemented, but seriously, I have seen people get kicked to those and die)

They may have just died (perhaps even from a kick) and have their ragdoll end up leaning on the ramparts.

Anyway I wholly support this idea. The more environmental hazards the better IMO. This one just seems like a no brainer.

• The iron maiden trap can’t come soon enough!

• I support this idea because it is genuine and good.

• I think i saw Criken do it in one of his videos about the battle royale, he kicked someone from his team and he died because he was impaled on the stakes. Or at least that was what it looked like. It was in Stoneshill.

• I want to kick people into a giant venus flytrap!

• @KingOfPolarBears:

I think i saw Criken do it in one of his videos about the battle royale, he kicked someone from his team and he died because he was impaled on the stakes. Or at least that was what it looked like. It was in Stoneshill.

Nah, he just switched teams which killed himself during the kick.