Player abuse of Votekick.

• Well here is a problem you folks might be encountering

It seems now all people have to do to escape the 5-10 minutes of shame when they get kicked is to
    just leave before the vote ends then rejoin. Then they spam vote-kick themselves and then leave/rejoin to do it over and over again. One player in particular has been doing this for hours today to my friends and I.

Now I’m not so sure where individual abusive player reports are supposed to go so I apologize in advance if this isn’t the correct part of the forum.

A player named “Naka” got angry when my group decided to kick him for being absolutely obnoxious
    during a duel-match. and then proceeded attempt to kick my friends and I over and over, leaving when we were to kick him, and joining to try and kick us. He kept doing this for ages until we left the server and found another.

He actually followed us to other servers and repeated the process whilst yelling at us to suck his dick all the while.

Here is some evidence,
    Oh Boy.

!
    How to be a tool, part two.

!

And the last bit, his steam account.

! http://steamcommunity.com/id/naka123

It is pretty agitating when someone joins the server just to spam vote-kick, throw a javelin, and then abandon. Over and over and over again.

• We should all add him as friends and then start sending him incoherent messages followed by links to bad music videos. 8-)

• I see you’re having fun cherry picking screenshots and making up stories. I’m not even going to attempt to defend myself against blatant lies when you’ll no doubt dig yourself deeper into your shit pile. Not only do you not provide real proof of anything, but you actually expect anyone (let alone the busy DEVELOPERS) to care. Couldn’t you have just joined one of the hundred moderated servers or create your own?

I always knew trolls and impulsive liars existed, but I’ve yet to see one with so much motivation.

I suggest the thread be locked after jimmeh gets his latest insults in, he needs somewhere to vent.

• @Naka:

I see you’re having fun cherry picking screenshots and making up stories. I’m not even going to attempt to defend myself against blatant lies when you’ll no doubt dig yourself deeper into your shit pile. Not only do you not provide real proof of anything, but you actually expect anyone (let alone the busy DEVELOPERS) to care. Couldn’t you have just joined one of the hundred moderated servers or create your own?

I always knew trolls and impulsive liars existed, but I’ve yet to see one with so much motivation.

I suggest the thread be locked after jimmeh gets his latest insults in, he needs somewhere to vent.

I was that guy who sent you the random message with no actual value at all. 8-)

REMEMBER YET.

• If there is real abuse going on, and it is on Official servers, contact a mod. You can find us all by joining our new steam group. Click my sig for the details. As far as making a thread to call someone out, unless it is a video of hacking, please refrain from it. Our steam mod group was made for immediate response, so use it. Oh and random plug on the group, if you see a hacker on any server, contact us and we can ban them from Official servers. Thank you, that is all!

Locked.