Dedicated Server on Steam Doesn't work.

• I’m a little new to this, but I know that it should be this hard. I have the pdf for the dedicated server. I download the on steam, it comes up in a command prompt, but I can;t type anything. I also download the the beta tool from here:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7212

…but still nothing. I have a no idea where I am going wrong, but any help would be awesome! :D

• Try this:

Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\Binaries\Win32

Create shortcut on desktop of UDKLogging.exe

Right click & select properties

In the “Target” field, paste - “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\Binaries\Win32\UDKLogging.exe” AOCFFA-Arena3_P?steamsockets? -seekfreeloadingserver -Port=7777 -QueryPort=27015 -dedicated=true

replacing the bolded map name with that of your preference. Run the shortcut and take notice of any errors, etc. To edit your server’s configuration, look to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\Config \PCServer-UDKGame.ini

Be sure to open the ports in your router of 7777 & 7778 and allow it in the firewall!

Hope this helps!