• hello :)

fan of your game

I am a girl why you made ??skins for girl? :(

we are entitled to play this game we girl lol
    I am French
    thank you to you

kiss

• French girls are hot!

• The battle field is no place for women!

• why? :x

• Well I wouldn’t say this,

@fr00bl3t:

The battle field is no place for women!

However this game is based on Medieval battles within Europe and in Medieval times women were not allowed to fight.

Maybe add a female character as a unlock? but I’d rather keep this a sausage party on the whole.

• Those are the other Bretons!

Try asking the modders?

• @fr00bl3t:

Joan of Arc will make you eat those words!!! :berz:

• @ReMixx:

Joan of Arc will make you eat those words!!! :berz:

Well being burnt alive might hinder her ability to make anyone eat their words. Surely she should be used as a warning to any girly warriors in the Medieval era? :D

• I swear to god someone on this thread said rape

• I believe Torn Banner had already made a statement on female characters and that they weren’t going to implement them in the game.

To me, adding female characters just breaks the immersive feel of a real medieval battlefield. While it is a fictional world, it does have some degree of realism. Dagger parried mauls notwithstanding

• @zoey45:

hello :)

fan of your game

I am a girl why you made ??skins for girl? :(

we are entitled to play this game we girl lol
    I am French
    thank you to you

kiss

Ill tell you a secret:

Even if you are a girl, you can still play the game using a male skin.

Dont tell anyone!

• You could just play an archer… They’re close enough!

• @Slaughtervomit:

You could just play an archer… They’re close enough!

Ho ho ho! He is smart! Like my shoe.

• @ReMixx:

@Slaughtervomit:

Ya smell like a woman!

• I don’t know much about computer programming and such, but is it possible for the player to have a woman character model on their screen, while at the same time appear as a man on everyone else’s screen?

This could cause some small hit-detection problems. since the female model would likely be smaller than the male counterpart, but it wouldn’t be anything drastic, and those who really want to play as women characters would probably be fine with it.

• @samuraigen52:

I don’t know much about computer programming and such, but is it possible for the player to have a woman character model on their screen, while at the same time appear as a man on everyone else’s screen?

This could cause some small hit-detection problems. since the female model would likely be smaller than the male counterpart, but it wouldn’t be anything drastic, and those who really want to play as women characters would probably be fine with it.

As you said, the hitbox reason alone is enough to make this impossible. I personally would like to see a female version of each class added… if I had the patience to do 3D modeling and the artistic flair for it, I would make female characters and add them in as a mod (with at least one based on Jessica Nigri… :oops: ) as long as the general silhouettes/armor resembled the same for their male counterparts. Need to be able to easily tell at a quick glance what kind of class that you’re fighting.

• @Sir:

@ReMixx:

@Slaughtervomit:

Ya smell like a woman!

What are you, drunk?

• @fr00bl3t:

It isn’t a place for french either

No, seriously. I think they have their reasons why they didn’t introduce female soldiers. I’m not perfectly happy with it either but I can accept to being no part of this game. If you have some deeper interest in this issue there was a huge thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5327&hilit=problem+with+women

• Let us add female models!
    Of course they die in 1 hit, but that’s not the point!

• All the men fear that they will share the same fate as Pyrrhus of Epirus. Or the screaming Germen ladies that sent chills down spines in ancient times.

Oh wait, those happened in ancient times. Sorry, doods. I tried.

The best work around for skin is to make it an on and off option and switch the vet helmet for a lady on your screen. That way everyone stays a man and you keep your lady until to run into another vet helm user.