If you don't get kicked regularly…

• …your K/D ration is not good enough.

• … you disconnect in last seconds of vote and reconnect.

• If you don’t get kicked regularly, you probably aren’t an asshole.

I get kicked sometimes because sometimes I am an asshole. VK abuse isn’t as bad as some people make it out to be. I’ve really only seen it like twice in the past couple weeks or so… I think what it is is that they get VK’ed then come on to the forums to rant and vent about how it’s a big deal…

• I only ever actually get kicked when I’m trying to kick people with 200-300 ping or teamkillers.

Otherwise I just get called a hacker-etc and people decline the votekick.

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

I only ever actually get kicked when I’m trying to kick people with 200-300 ping or teamkillers.

200-300 ping is not terrible. Do not do this on Official Servers as it will be considered abusing votekick. If it was 400+, then it would be better to ask them to leave the server.

• @ReMixx:

@Mike_Effing_Jones:

I only ever actually get kicked when I’m trying to kick people with 200-300 ping or teamkillers.

200-300 ping is not terrible. Do not do this on Official Servers as it will be considered abusing votekick. If it was 400+, then it would be better to ask them to leave the server.

Although I don’t condone kicking someone for such ping, but you really think 200-300 ping isn’t terrible? The delay/warps would make the game damn near unplayable for the person playing and the person trying to kill said person.

• @venomblade:

Although I don’t condone kicking someone for such ping, but you really think 200-300 ping isn’t terrible? The delay/warps would make the game damn near unplayable for the person playing and the person trying to kill said person.

Bad, but not terrible. Getting over 300 ping in my opinion is beyond bad; BUT, on the official servers we want them to be accessible to as many people as possible. The devs have repeatedly stated that they will not impose ping limits on the official servers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if something like 400+ is instated as a ping limit once that functionality is added in with the biggest reason being that certain dumb speedhacks artificially boost players pings in the 400+ range.

• I vote out high ping if someone starts it up. I hate fighting someone who is warping…

• @Slaughtervomit:

If you don’t get kicked regularly, you probably aren’t an asshole.

I get kicked sometimes because sometimes I am an asshole. VK abuse isn’t as bad as some people make it out to be. I’ve really only seen it like twice in the past couple weeks or so… I think what it is is that they get VK’ed then come on to the forums to rant and vent about how it’s a big deal…

Its horrible, I started a votekick to kick a team killer and somehow the vote failed and he stayed, next round the same player started attacking me for no reason while I tried to get away blocking but soon realized he was not going to stop and if I had to turn my back to him he would had killed me, I started attacking him to see if he would stop.I didnt kill him and just managed to escape just to realize a few seconds later that he was chasing me, when he started to attack me again I was fed up and killed him, guess what he did? Started a votekick to get me out because of team killing just because I was defending myself.I was lucky enough to see the vote failed but you can see that it is very easy for some one to fu#k with whoever they please and if they got 2 or 3 friend on that match you almost guaranteed to be votekicked.Same with the best players on the matches, jealous losers start votekicks because they are simply getting owned due to their lack of skills.

• I always have a good K/D and never get votekicked. And I play a lot.

• @SlyGoat:

I always have a good K/D and never get votekicked. And I play a lot.

Can’t votekick admin :P

• @ReMixx:

@SlyGoat:

Zing 8-) But on the reals. I don’t ever get votekicked either. I get 6.0 K/D on LTS fairly regularly and people don’t seem to hate me.

• @ReMixx:

@SlyGoat:

You can TRY though, and nobody ever does.

• Never got votekicked for… …anything really.

• On Oceanic servers I have never seen anyone who gets kicked due to high score alone. Most of the people who were kicked tend to be very reckless when going for kills and score many TKs along with kills, or were simply very rude towards the other players. That’s just my observation on Oceanic servers.

• @GhoXen:

On Oceanic servers I have never seen anyone who gets kicked due to high score alone. Most of the people who were kicked tend to be very reckless when going for kills and score many TKs along with kills, or were simply very rude towards the other players. That’s just my observation on Oceanic servers.

People down under must not play CoD… lucky. :|

• I’ve only ever been votekicked once for making a single accidental TK in a game which I also apologized for and said was an accident. The vote still went ahead and I was kicked. Lovely people. :?

That’s the only stated reason I normally see for votekicks.

High k/d doesn’t really seem that important outside of LTS, but even then you can still make a lot of helpful assists. Scoreboard wise you can still place above players with a higher k/d than you on any mode.

Outside of scoring, playing the objective is always my priority and if that means being THE guy that stands by the objective for the whole round and only makes the occasional kill on the attackers that trickle through, then so be it. :D

• @ReMixx:

@Mike_Effing_Jones:

Usually anything above 150 ping begins to have de-sync issues. Where the player begins to teleport and have attacks/movement visuals that are completely out of sync with what other players see. At 200 ping it becomes a constant non-stop thing.

As a follow up to any reply you might give to this(because I’m not going to reply further)… If you disagree, then I can’t help but think you are intentionally playing blind to suit whatever view you wish to have and I can’t discuss with that unless it were only to gain fun from it.

Take what you wish from this.

• @ReMixx:

Only if you remember to login as admin… Otherwise… BYE BYE ;)

• I play in brazilian servers because I have low ping with them, but when they are full, I play in official servers that have around 180-220 ping for me, and I can play flawlessly, without any problems, no-one ever told me I was lagging, warping, hacking or nothing.