Gamemode: Liberation

• Hi,

8 years ago i played a mod for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault called Liberation. After playing Chivalry for the past couple of weeks i couldn’t stop thinking about how awesome it would be if the devs or a modder could implement this gamemode into Chivalry cause it would suit it so well.

The gamemode is pretty simple to make and should not require allot of modding. Here’s what it’s all about:

Let’s say we use the original Chivalry maps, all you would have to do is create 2 zones that are so called “prisons” and put a gate in there so people cannot leave it. You could even use the original Arena map for it wich makes it even easier to create it. The idea of the gamemode is that when you die you go behind bars and have to wait for your teammate to pull the lever next to the gate to free you and your teammates. To end the round 1 entire team must been put behind bars. This created a really active gamemode in wich you have to kill “capture” the enemy and guard your prison at the same time. The is nothing more fun to be the last guy of a team and pulling that lever and seeing 16 prisoners charging the enemy again. I hope i’ve provided enough info to give you guys a clear picture of what Liberation is all about and hope that it is something for you guys to work with. If you have any other questions or feedback please let me know!

• This reminds me of some game we played during school.
    I would love to see this in chivalry!

• I like this idea!

• bump

• Yes please.