HUGE problem for PRO players

• almost every server i play on i get kicked only cus i am a good player and get a lot of kills, and when i get a lot of kills some one starts a vote kick and i get kicked so i cant enjoy the game.

i think a lot of pro/good players feel the same as i do and i hope there can be a solution to this problem

• I find it ironic that your name is very close to “amateur” lol :P. But yea, this does happen a bit and it’s unfortunate, but kids will be kids. I was on a map where a teammate would walk by his teammates, and then shield bash them off a bridge that was near. He did it to me 2x, so I initiated a votekick, told the reason, it failed, he started a vote kick saying nothing, I was kicked…it sucks…

• the name is from the song Amadeus with the group megahers… and i feel you bro that same thing has happed to me as well

• @AmateuS:

almost every server i play on i get kicked only cus i am a good player and get a lot of kills, and when i get a lot of kills some one starts a vote kick and i get kicked so i cant enjoy the game.

i think a lot of pro/good players feel the same as i do and i hope there can be a solution to this problem

I don’t feel quite right calling myself pro, but I do consider myself to be good. I have never experienced what you are describing. I don’t think I’ve ever been kicked for simply doing well.

• I get it all the time. After a round or two of 3 or 4:1 kill ratio, I get vote kicked out because other players are tired of losing.

The easy solution is to just host your own server and kick/ban the people who initiate these votes. If you’re too horrible to play the game, you probably shouldn’t have purchased it. Don’t take your rage out on players who are better than you.

• @AmateuS:

almost every server i play on i get kicked only cus i am a good player and get a lot of kills, and when i get a lot of kills some one starts a vote kick and i get kicked so i cant enjoy the game.

Leave before vote ends and reconnect after it ends.

• I have been kicked many times, but only in FFA. I don’t believe I have been in kicked in any other gametype. After winning consistently people get flustered and vote to kick. Bunch of noobs in this game :D

• Leave before vote ends and reconnect after it ends.

does that really work? guess i will do that ^^

• I had Laser vision correction last week

• @AmateuS:
    Leave before vote ends and reconnect after it ends.

does that really work? guess i will do that ^^
    Yeah, that’s why kick system right now is a joke.

• Never had this happen to me before. Are you sure they are kicking you because you’re good? Maybe once, but I can’t see that happening consistently. The community isn’t that bad…

• I don’t know who you are, but it’s entirely possible you’re actually getting kicked because you run your mouth too much or otherwise act like a douche. 90% of votekicks I observe are for TKs, 9.9% are for people who act like dicks in chat, .1% are jealous. Take an honest self-appraisal if you’re really getting kicked that much.

• @Sir:

you’re actually getting kicked because you run your mouth too much

Oh Sir, are you he who governs what the appropriate amount of mouth running is? I didn’t realize we had an internet authority lurking about.

• @JHoersten2:

@Sir:

Oh Sir, are you he who governs what the appropriate amount of mouth running is? I didn’t realize we had an internet authority lurking about.

No that would be the people who keep votekicking you.

• @BGrey:

No that would be the people who keep votekicking you.

• Yup, I’m just an asshole who likes to run his mouth. A lot. And vote. :o

• @JHoersten2:

@Sir:

Nice quote mining.

• If i’m playing free for all (which i usually am) id say i get votekicked out of about 1/5 servers for “hacking”. Usually its because people don’t understand game mechanics or they are just downright frustrated… Generally though, i’ll just disconnect before the vote ends then reconnect and continue to “hack” their heads off. heh.

Rarely do i get votekicked out of team based games however, it really only seems to be a problem in FFA.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, heres a fun little video of me in ffa a few weeks ago playing maa(with dane axe ofc) think i went like 44 kills -3 deaths and then i get votekicked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lo3H2edopA

I got votekicked at the end for god knows what, just figured id share the video. Oh and sorry about the low quality i can’t record on high quality because my computer sux.

• @speed:

If i’m playing free for all (which i usually am) id say i get votekicked out of about 1/5 servers for “hacking”. Usually its because people don’t understand game mechanics or they are just downright frustrated… Generally though, i’ll just disconnect before the vote ends then reconnect and continue to “hack” their heads off. heh.

Rarely do i get votekicked out of team based games however, it really only seems to be a problem in FFA.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, heres a fun little video of me in ffa a few weeks ago playing maa(with dane axe ofc) think i went like 44 kills -3 deaths and then i get votekicked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lo3H2edopA

I got votekicked at the end for god knows what, just figured id share the video. Oh and sorry about the low quality i can’t record on high quality because my computer sux.

I’ve had people try to votekick me for “speed hacking” a few times for using counter-attacks. I was in a server one time and someone mentioned you were a speed hacker and that you had to have been for having a high KDR. I had a feeling you were using similar “speed hacks.”

• “Pro players”, are people making a living playing Chivalry?