UDK.exe Error right when it opens. First time playing

• I get this error immediately and the game doesn’t open at all. Gets to the banner and shuts down

Intel Core 2Quad Cpu
    q6600 @ 2.40GHz
    2.4 GHz, 3.25 Gb Ram

x1650 Radeon

• Hello, I purchased this game for my son as an early Christmas present via steam. All I want is a refund. $25.00 wasted on game that won’t even open and steam won’t support it or refund it.

• @Justin.Lab:

I get this error immediately and the game doesn’t open at all. Gets to the banner and shuts down

Intel Core 2Quad Cpu
    q6600 @ 2.40GHz
    2.4 GHz, 3.25 Gb Ram

x1650 Radeon

Your card does not meet minimum spec. In fact you need a graphics card 3 times stronger to get near the minimum spec. The fact it is launching means you have the pre reqs installed. Have you tried restarting steam and verifying cache? It just appears your hardware is too old. You can also try latest drivers to see if it can even run. But I doubt it will be nice even if you can figure a way to get it to load properly.

And @Lady can you post a DxDiag? So I can look to see if I can help you. Unfortunately only steam can give refunds. What I can do is help to get the game running.

For DxDiag. Press “Windows Key + R” Type “DxDiag” press enter. Save the whole report and post the text file here please.