Black Plague Mode AKA [Zombies]

• I’ve been thinking it through and maybe a lot of you think it’s been over done in the past few years. But never has a Medieval combat game had a fleshed out concept of Zombies.

Main Idea
    Basically my idea is that one team are the Survivors and the other are the Rotting Dead. Depending on the amount of players 10-20% of the Survivors will become the Rotting Dead Immediately. The Survivors are equipped with default classes and the Rotting Dead are equipped with fisticuffs (or a custom weapon) and have custom classes. It’s basically like LTS but when a player dies on the Survivors he is transferred to the Rotting Dead team and comes back to life where she/he has died.

-The chance to be infected by The Black Plague if you come into contact with the Rotting Dead too much.

Barricades
    -The survivors can place destroyable barricades that help detour the Rotting Dead. Of course this can lead to abuse if not done properly.
    -Maybe the ability to place ammo crates?

Please post your ideas and if you support my idea!

• Zombies have been overdone far too much. They would be cliché, and ruin the realism aspect even more.

However the basic idea of a survival mode could be fun, and someone had a somewhat more original idea in my opinion. If I may redirect you: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4941

• We already had “Topic Z” discussions a lot, a search before posting your idea might have prevented another uneccesary thread about it. No offence, it just gets annoying.

Oh and btw: Im against it. ;)

• Zombies in general may have been overdone, but I personally don’t know of any Medieval Zombie games. I think a simple survival game mode against NPCs would do just fine and it probably wouldn’t be too complicated to add to the game. It would make for a great promotional Halloween update next year. ;)

• No thanks. I’d like TB to focus on the main PvP aspect.

• This would make a great mod.

• Once again saying ‘No’ to zombies because it’s overdone to the fullest extent.

Yay to peasant revolt however

• What would this peasant revolt be exactly? :p just some guys with swords and stuff swinging away at unarmed peasants? Or something else?

• @SharpshotSid:

Once again saying ‘No’ to zombies because it’s overdone to the fullest extent.

The game is already about peasant revolts. They’re called the Mason Order. >:3

• NO. There is WAY TOO MUCH ZOMBIE CRAP.

• @NikolaiLev:

@SharpshotSid:

YES! Hahahaha!

:lolz:

• @NikolaiLev:

@SharpshotSid:

• @NikolaiLev:

Must be one heck of a peasant revolt then, if even the life of the Agathian King is threatened. And you do realise, by naming the Masons peasants, you’re making the Agathians look like the bad guys?

I mean, peasants only revolt when they’re hungry, sick and badly taken care of. That makes the Agatha Knights look like some sort of tyranny.

You have never read De Bello Gallico of Caesar, have you? Prime example that by honoring your enemies, you are honoring yourself. And, unfortunately for you, that also works the other way around.

• Ooh. That would be awesome. Chopping zombies with medieval swords ;-)

• @Siegfried:

@NikolaiLev:

Must be one heck of a peasant revolt then, if even the life of the Agathian King is threatened. And you do realise, by naming the Masons peasants, you’re making the Agathians look like the bad guys?

I mean, peasants only revolt when they’re hungry, sick and badly taken care of. That makes the Agatha Knights look like some sort of tyranny.

You have never read De Bello Gallico of Caesar, have you? Prime example that by honoring your enemies, you are honoring yourself. And, unfortunately for you, that also works the other way around.

Traitors are always the bad guys.

• Not every game needs to have a ‘zombie mode’. Please get over it already.

• @JHoersten2:

Not every game needs to have a ‘zombie mode’. Please get over it already.

Not every game… but Call of Duty: Medieval Warfare does!!! :berz: