Big Problem with UDK.exe

• Hey guys I just bought the game yesterday and installed it. First of all the game runs well but when I’m in the Main Menu and start training or want to host a game the game crashes during the loading screen and says “UDK.exe has stopped working”. In addition to that I can’t find any servers in the server list.
    I already tried several solutions from different forums but nothing helped yet.
    I’m really upset that i bought the game and I’m not able to play it.
    It would be really nice if someone is able to help so I can play the game too.
    I attach my Launch log and my unreal dmp data i hope someone is able to find out what the problem is.

• Would you please attach you DxDiag.txt and also the details of the crash event from Event Viewer (I’d like to see how it compares to the info in the .dmp file)?

To get DxDiag.txt, click the start menu and search for dxdiag. Once you open the app, click the Save All Information button to generate the text file.

To get the crash event info, click the start menu and search for event viewer. Once in the app, select Windows Logs and the Application subcategory from the left panel. Then search for the latest Information event from UDK.exe in the top panel. It may not list UDK.exe as the source in the event listing, so you will have to click through the events and scan their details. Once you find the latest event, please copy the details here.

• Okay here are my informations from the DxDiag and the Event Viewer.

• @Galahad89912:

Okay here are my informations from the DxDiag and the Event Viewer.

Neat. Thanks. I’m still learning crash .dmps… but that won’t help you right now as I don’t have access to the symbol table (.pdb) for Chivalry. I’ll try to direct a dev here to help ya out.

• Thank you, I would really appreciate that.
    It would be a pity if I won’t be able to play the game. =)

• Hey,

Thanks for the crash report, we are looking into it.

• Thanks that you are trying to figure out the problem.
    I hope you will find a solution for my problem so I can start to play the game. =)

• It seems like multiple people are beginning to have this problem. It will be fixed asap!