Finding Zid

• I played with Zid today… we had a lot of fun… now… the problem is that before i added Zid in steam… Zid left the battlefield. And i found out that there alot of Zid´s in steam :o . i told him i will add him… so now i´m here… Please help me find Zid.

See ya on da battlefied… lets have fun :P

• I’ve asked for this feature to be implemented too, (no idea whether it will yet or not).

I love how in TF2 and other valve games you can just click “View users recently played with” and add them. :D

• yeah that would be great :D i hope they do that for chivalry!

• I haven’t tried the “View users recently played with” but the “View current players” works fine, so if you see him again you can add him.

• yeah… i know :) at the moment i was lost in the game… Happens :D thanks mate

• You can still view him and add him. Just click on (in steam) view -> players and it will show you your recent games you played. Since it was today, you should be able to find him no problemo. You can sort by profile name to find him alphabetically.

• I’m right here…

Oh wait sorry, that’s Zid, not Sid.

• @SharpshotSid:

I’m right here…

Oh wait sorry, that’s Zid, not Sid.

Funny….

… NOT xP

• @Kimiko:

You can still view him and add him. Just click on (in steam) view -> players and it will show you your recent games you played. Since it was today, you should be able to find him no problemo. You can sort by profile name to find him alphabetically.

See… i didnt know that… Thanks :D i just tried… but it seems… it only shows me the last four hours…?! or something… he doesnt show :o. Its greate to know for the future though :D. Thanks for your help Me Lady

• @BobT36:

I’ve asked for this feature to be implemented too, (no idea whether it will yet or not).

I love how in TF2 and other valve games you can just click “View users recently played with” and add them. :D

Hey Bob :) it seems they kinda have it allready :P

• @Mahardey:

See… i didnt know that… Thanks :D i just tried… but it seems… it only shows me the last four hours…?! or something… he doesnt show :o. Its greate to know for the future though :D. Thanks for your help Me Lady

Aww no problem. I thought it would show more than 4 hours. I know you can choose specific games (if you played more than one)… Oh well :< Next time! :3