The Holy Water Sprinkler!

• Its Slow! 4combos!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … TZnc#gid=1

The cudgel&Holy are both blunt, ingame stats read 90speed4 both.
    But Chivalrys site screams differently!
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/weapons#BLUNT

Which is it? And why is the Cudgle faster? (is it because its made of wood? Realism mabe)
    [but then again The Holy is mostly wood too so IDK!]

that is all, oh… and holding shield seems to affect it more… thank u :)

Edit: The BIG Greatsword&Claymore Combo Faster?! Also other weapons SLOWER Combo faster!! Flanged Mace, MorningStar, Saber, Broadsword, Falchin, Norsesword, Hatchet, War Axe, Dane Axe, Sword of War and More. What the DoDo!?!

• A little off topic, but when I looked at the site, I noticed that the Grand Mace is listed under the “Axes” category, when the description is clearly:

The Grand mace is a massive two-handed metal club that is well balanced in its ability to deal heavy blunt damage at reasonable speed and reach.

I found that interesting.

• Yeah, the Holy Water is only fast for single strikes, its combo speed is terrible for its low range and damage. I like the weapon but it’s disappointing compared to the flanged mace which has a really beautiful slash->overhead combo for dispatching any class.

• @SlyGoat:

Yeah, the Holy Water is only fast for single strikes, its combo speed is terrible for its low range and damage. I like the weapon but it’s disappointing compared to the flanged mace which has a really beautiful slash->overhead combo for dispatching any class.

I guess that makes sense what with the nails ‘n’ whatnot on it.

• Bump!
    Recognition 4Torn Banner Response

• The water sprinkler is also good for counter attacks and feint combos. It’s a very niche playstyle, which I don’t think is necessarily in need of repair. Perhaps a very smidgen of a buff :P.

• My problem with that weap is the range, that is my only reason for picking something else. But that could be due to my personal preference.

• holy water is pretty sweet