How much life (hit points) does each class have?

• I’m assuming they all have the same amount of life (hit points, etc), but it’s the resistances to each weapon type that determines how many hits they can take. My guess is 100 hit point each based on the weapon damage spreadsheet and how many hits it takes my to kill people. Can anyone confirm the actual number?

• I think every class has 100 hit points. It’s the damage type of a weapon that will be mitigated thus doing less damage.

For example the maul does blunt damage, doing full damage (I think?) to knights and vanguards, while the sword of war does cutting damage, getting mitigated by the armor of knights and vanguards, but being more effective vs men at arms and archers.

• @Boris:

I think every class has 100 hit points.

That’s right.

• @Boris:

I think every class has 100 hit points. It’s the damage type of a weapon that will be mitigated thus doing less damage.

For example the maul does blunt damage, doing full damage (I think?) to knights and vanguards, while the sword of war does cutting damage, getting mitigated by the armor of knights and vanguards, but being more effective vs men at arms and archers.

Knights take 60% of the full damage value to the torso/arms from blunts.

@rumpelstiltskin:

@Boris:

I think every class has 100 hit points.

That’s right.

Ok thanks. That’s what I figured based on the spreadsheet and what I see in game.

• Armors lessen the blows, everyone has about the same amount of hitpoints. Depends on the weapon too

• 100, the red highlights signify a 1-hit kill.