Shield Thrust

• I know this probably for balancing issues, but it’s completely unrealistic. Why are opponents able to pierce through a shield thrust? The animation looks ridiculous as weapons go straight through the shield.

Shield thrust is one of the few ways to beat a halfway decent vanguard because polearms seem to be the fastest weapons in the game aside from the dagger.

Make shield thrust block please!

• The Shield thrust is funny looking, javeliner has the best Animation hands down for Shield Bashing.
    I wouldnt mind the stun affect to last aitittibit alonger

as for the block while bashing… i see why not

• This would give shields a pretty big advantage over going shieldless, and they’re already generally superior.

It might not make sense, but neither does passive block only working against projectiles. It’s sacrificing realism for gameplay purposes.

• Well then I’ll settle with them fixing vanguards. Pole-arms are terribly broken. They swing waaaay too fast for how much damage they do. A pole-arm will two hit kill a knight but swing faster than all the 1 handed weapons.

• @transient:

A pole-arm will two hit kill a knight but swing faster than all the 1 handed weapons.

That’s not true, polearms need more hits to bring down a knight.