High level cowards

• Been noticing a lot of high levels/good players lopsidedly stacking on defense. Quit being pansies and go on attackers, games already stacked in favor of defenders. Seems like many take it to their ego if they cant keep a 2:1,3:1 KDR and go on the side of defense where there is less risk. Just an observation

• I only do this when I’m derping around with the heavy crossbow. Else i just always join Agatha, but i haven’t seen this happening a lot. Mostly i don’t pay mind to the ranks as it is often just a case of somebody who has played a lot which doesn’t mean he/she is necessarily better than a level 10 or something like that.

• I go on the losing team, no challenge in joining the compstomp.

• I join Agatha every time.

• I also prefer to play Agatha 90% of the time, I join Masons if they are low or getting stomped.

• random insta lock ftw

• It’s not my fault I’m on the winning team 9 times out of 10, I always random :(

• I always go Agatha as well because my mouse is generally already hovering over it.

• I go with whatever I feel like at the time, not really noticing the map. If I’m playing vanguard or MAA I’ll generally go Agatha, or archer > Mason, cos i prefer those versions of the vet helmets.

• Plenty of these high levels aren’t very good when in group fighting, or sometimes even when they solo

• Attacking team is the way to go! A lot more rewarding for me :)

• There are some maps I like the defense side better and some I like to attack. I usually just pick whichever has an open slot, though. Sometimes, I pick based on voices.

Mason MAA > Agatha Vanguard > Mason Knight > Both Archers > Agatha MAA > Agatha Knight > Mason Vanguard imo

• I try to always choose Agatha just for the taunts.

YOU ARE A MAN, OF WAX!

• I always pick a random and stick with it :P, but I prefer playing on the unstacked teams. Makes the game more interesting/challenging.

The only frustrating part is dealing with friendly fire on an already bad team :/.

It’s like… MAYBE I could save this team if I just wasn’t hit by teammates in every other mid-round skirmish.

• Mason all the way! However, if it’s unbalanced, I always switch.

• I nearly always join the attackers (regardless of them being mason/agatha). I also find it quite annoying if D is stacked. Getting stuck in the first part of a TO map is boring, because it’s already he part you are playing most often.

• I always go on the underdog team. Winning means nothing if it isn’t challenging my personal skill and forcing me to get better and better.

• I generally join THE OOOOOOOOORDEEEER!!!

Unless of course they already have more players. And I will usually teamswitch onto the losing team if it is a complete steam roll.

• I prefer to play the attacking team, though I usually just hit random. It can be frustrating when playing with a bunch of people that don’t know how or don’t care to do the objective. If I’m playing MAA I’ll usually stick to flanking and clearing out the archers. If I feel like doing an objective that requires carts then I’ll grab a knight or vanguard. Too much LMB spamming near carts for a MAA to survive long.

• @T_Roy:

I prefer to play the attacking team, though I usually just hit random. It can be frustrating when playing with a bunch of people that don’t know how or don’t care to do the objective.

Same here. I always try to start in the attacking team, but if my team mates show no commitment whatsoever with the map objectives, then I will immediately change to the defense team and pwn them hard. People who refuse to cooperate in a team-based game DESERVE to be stomped.