So many hurt butts.

• Anyone see this before?

Except in Chivalry it’s more like:

Noob < ME < HACKER!111

If you aren’t good at this game, that’s ok. I even pity the money you spent to find that out, truly, but I’m really tired of seeing competent players being votekicked for killing you. I know it’s rough to believe that you’re not the greatest gamer that has ever existed, I sympathize, but screaming hacks and calling votes is hardly a mature way to rage.

I’ve watched many a skilled player be outcast simply for playing well. It’s not their fault they practiced for years playing Jedi Academy and brought that training to Chivalry, so why are you so mad? Is clicking LMB repeatedly supposed to make you godly? I doubt these players visit the forums at all, as it’s not their style, but just wanted to voice it.

The worst thing about Chivalry are the players themselves. I think this holds true for most online games….

• The problem is the lack of accountability and anonymousness (new word?) of the internet. Everybody is tough because they are hiding behind their computers. If people gamed together in person things would probably be different. Or perhaps there would be real bloodshed.

Either way it’s best just to ignore what immature people are saying. If I find it’s really bad I’ll move to another server so as to not get annoyed.

• @JHoersten2:

If you aren’t good at this game, that’s ok. I even pity the money you spent to find that out, truly, but I’m really tired of seeing competent players being votekicked for killing you.

I find that this game is still fun even if you aren’t good at it. I mean so long as it isn’t a total stomping.

I really love it when lots of players on the server are getting into the spirit of the game and having a laugh with the voice commands and taunts etc (not to the point of being useless/griefing- still aiming to win) rather than taking it so seriously.

• @T_Roy:

anonymousness (new word?)

Anonymity ;)

• The only players I really see getting votekick’s against them are those who talk shit in the chat all the time and get into pointless arguments with each other over a team kill. And deliberate team killers as well of cause.

Some people just make themselves easy targets unfortunately with they lack of decorum self control.

• I’ve gotten kicked a few times for “hacking” but it’s usually only on FFA. Kill steal master.

• I have been kicked for “foul” language 8-) “hiding” :D and “hacking” :o

Usually those that do such kicking end up being kicked themselves for being too prude, serious or calling every one hacker eventually because they suck.

I tend to laugh and shrug off such votes, especially once I was kicked for talking too much, well me and a few others, I pointed out that they can disable chat window or simply ignore it, which led to them voting me off for trying to help :P

I only ever votekick for teamkilling when intentional, other people for abusing votekicking or people with pings exceeding 200 ruining the game because at that point you can’t block them in melee.