Proposal - vote teamshuffle to stop stacking?

• Could we have a team shuffle option?

that will also try to shuffle teams until the total ranks of both teams is as close to 0 as possible?
    also the same for the auto-balance option.

To prevent pros from stacking one side or the other, or do we want players to have the freedom to stack teams if they want?

• Not a bad idea. I would think that it should only be able to do it within the warmup period though… which isn’t enough time. Hmmm. :?

• why only in warmup?

If teams are stacked mid-game people start rage quitting,
    should have a vote shuffle option

• I think it could be done in game too. But IDK if it’d be fair for the people who are just working their butts off to win, and this happens. I for see many complaints about this kind of thing if it is implemented.

• @infuscomus:

why only in warmup?

If teams are stacked mid-game people start rage quitting,
    should have a vote shuffle option

It’s kind of hard to stack teams mid-game. To purposefully do it, you would need to all sit in spectator or something until people leave the team that you want to join. If it just ends up that way through the chaos of randomness due to people leaving and joining the game… well that’s life. Get better at the game or don’t take it seriously :)

@ChuckingIt:

I think it could be done in game too. But IDK if it’d be fair for the people who are just working their butts off to win, and this happens. I for see many complaints about this kind of thing if it is implemented.

That’s why I was thinking something like only in the beginning of the game. It was one of my biggest gripes with the old auto balance… I’d work my ass off on the objectives only to get switched to the other team and have to deal with the damage that I had personally done on the original team.

• If it means I will be permitted to play together with a friend (who just happens to be high-ranking like me) I’m against it.

Usually I will switch to the “weaker” team since otherwise the round will be boring.