UNKICKABLE HACKER!!!

• I was in our clan’s server, DaRk | Clan Server | TO, when ppl started saying this guy was flying. I went out into the courtyard in stoneshill, and he was on top of the stone church roof throwing handfuls of fire pots at ppl left and right. He then flew off the top and disappeared. His name was Jesus. I logged in and kicked him, and it said Tsaiko left the battle. I then reported him. A moment later, he re-entered the battle and i tried to ban him this time. It didn’t work. Tried countless times logging in and kick banning, but nothing…

IF YOU SEE JESUS (Tsaiko) IN YOUR SERVER, REPORT HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!
    People like this ruin the game for everyone… -_-

• Report him if I see him? Seeing him isn’t reportable, and neither is your hearsay evidence.

• People need to start joining our Mod group. Click my sig for further details. If you contact us through that group, we can join and get them Perma Banned from Official servers, as well as spread the info to other server owners. So please utilize our group, we are there waiting to be called into action!

• @ChuckingIt:

People need to start joining our Mod group. Click my sig for further details. If you contact us through that group, we can join and get them Perma Banned from Official servers, as well as spread the info to other server owners. So please utilize our group, we are there waiting to be called into action!

If no one is in the group chat (no one ever is…) just post a comment on the group. We all get a notification when that happens and if we’re available we can answer it.

• Could he walk on water as well?

• @ReMixx:

@ChuckingIt:

People need to start joining our Mod group. Click my sig for further details. If you contact us through that group, we can join and get them Perma Banned from Official servers, as well as spread the info to other server owners. So please utilize our group, we are there waiting to be called into action!

If no one is in the group chat (no one ever is…) just post a comment on the group. We all get a notification when that happens and if we’re available we can answer it.

I’m the only one who ever goes in the group chat :P Today I’ve been working on my projects for my finals tomorrow, so no Chiv today at all… Poor me. First time since it was released :<

But yes, please join our steam group, it’s available for everyone and it’s faster for us to respond than on the forums. But please remember to post in there as it happens. It’s for real-time issues. Not things that happened yesterday or 6 hours ago >.>. Also, screen shots/videos and steam id’s are needed if it’s not “real time”.

Thanks!

• @Kimiko:

I’m the only one who ever goes in the group chat :P Today I’ve been working on my projects for my finals tomorrow, so no Chiv today at all… Poor me. First time since it was released :<

Good luck!!!

bananas

• There is an easy way to find out specific profile - press Shift + Tab, then “view players” and a window will pop up. You can choose between “current game” and “recent games”. Check the guy with a name you’re looking for and handle his profile link to moderators (by a PM I guess?). They can think they can hide behind a wall of names but each player is unique and can be found.

• Last time I tried the admin kick/ban commands no longer work through console (except votekicking someone as admin which is a normal kick rather than a vote), but you can kick, ban and mute players through the scoreboard. Press B (default) to use your mouse in the scoreboard and click the name of the player you want to ban, you should see clickable options for admin kick, admin ban and admin mute.

• @Holy.Death:

There is an easy way to find out specific profile - press Shift + Tab, then “view players” and a window will pop up. You can choose between “current game” and “recent games”. Check the guy with a name you’re looking for and handle his profile link to moderators (by a PM I guess?). They can think they can hide behind a wall of names but each player is unique and can be found.

Yes, this is what I did. I kicked him the first time after I couldn’t find his name in the current players list. As soon as I kicked him, it said, Tsaiko left the battle. He immediately came back. I tried again, but this time i could not kick or ban him. Closed out of the current players, went back in, and there he was again, Tsaiko.

I will join the Steam Group, Thank you.

• He was flying in the air and dropping handfuls of firepots on everyone? I must be the only person who thinks that sounds fun and exciting! Sounds like an entertaining distraction from the same old gameplay, I wouldn’t mind Jesus pooping fire on me it sounds refreshing!