Halberd DMG Indicator & Catapult Issue & Voting Suggestion

• Hello everyone. First would like to state I did not really look for any other posts like this on the forum before post. Beg your pardon though- I cant spare the time to go through that right now.

Onward to the issue…

I’ve played with a player called solidriver the other day and during one match of FFA on the server ive noticed that the player was using a single attack to get very easy and unfair (in my opinion) advantage.
    Apparently with the vanguard you can currently select one of the halberds and then only use the chop (i think) attack while aiming your sights really high up to deliver very quick hits on your enemies.

I have reason to believe it has something to do with the way the halberd damage indicator is placed, its length or its angle or some one or the other of these options. - I would encourage you to look into this issue as I understand many people consider this glitching? I am not sure whether you are aware of this or not but I have noticed people complaining about it on servers before- and I know why now.

So whilst it is part of the game I cannot accuse the guy of cheating. I personally have not been able to replicate this or test it out but I am once again fairly certain it has something to do with the damage indicator for the weapon. I hope to see it fixed in the next patch seeing as a halberd shouldn’t deliver full damage on the wind-up of a swing. Just makes no sense. :)

Thanks for your time reading.

Additionally…
    I thought I’d add that at some points of using the Catapult on the team objective games (mostly on the dark woods map) my attack options are ‘blocked out’ if some one hits me out of the catapult. For example, If I did use the catapult and an enemy sneaked up behind me- he would hit me and that will automatically eject me from the catapult. So far so good. HOWEVER, at this point- and many times but not all the time- I cannot do anything but BLOCK with my RMB. To that extent my LMB and mouse wheel do not transmit the input to the game or for some reason they seem to be ‘numbed’ out.

Id suggest looking into this if possible, maybe it is a latency issue? I am not really sure.
    I will gladly assist with this if you need more detail.

Added:
    I’ve been noticing that players issue a votekick on a server without much regards to others for very ridiculous reasons. Some guy who gets team damage votes the player he suspects did it out, people argue on chat and vote each other out, etc etc… While all of this happens I am pretty sure that it ruins the game for some people too. I get dissapointed seeing a good team player getting kicked out of a TO game because of some new player’s idea of how things should be- and mostly the rest of the server not really caring and voteing yes randomly. The other day I’ve seen a player trying to vote another player off on a server- which failed. So he continued to call another vote which also failed followed by another vote and another vote… this got really tiring and kept happening because the player who had the vote cast against kept disconnecting and reconnecting before the time ran out.

For this reason I wanted to suggest two things:
    1. Write a cool-down portion for the voting script. Somone wants to cast a vote against another player? Thats fine. But they should only be able to do it every 5 mins or however long the server would decide. This will prevent vote spams which are really annoying and take from the game in my opinion.
    2. Rewrite the vote script please!! - Players who are getting kicked can disconnect just before the timer runs out, wait for a few seconds, and join again. This makes deliberant TK’ers able to keep annoy and grief the actual players by just disconnecting and reconnecting before the vote timer reaches 0. which basically renders the whole vote issue useless against actual grief from those exact kind of players its made for.

ANYONE WHO IS READING MY POST AND AGREES WITH ANYTHING PLEASE POST IN AFFIRMATION TO THIS AND SHARE YOUR OPINION. SO FAR THERE WERE NO REPLIES WHICH TO ME MEANS YOU AGREE WITH EVERYTHING I SAY TO THE LETTER.