Mouth of Sauron Impression - Youtube

• Hi Guys! :)

This is my attempt at the Mouth of Sauron from the Lord of The Rings: Return of The King DVD extended edition. I used minor editing to my voice, the deepness is actually just from 15 minutes of clearing my throat quite aggressively until I gained a ‘smokers’ effect, there was a slight condenser so that I could get it almost exact to the movies, which was also sound engineered for the actor playing the Mouth of Sauron ‘Bruce Spence’

I won’t be getting any NEW sound equipment until after Christmas where I will be able to professionally record. This is pretty ruff in terms of back ground noise and clunks and clanks, but please bare that in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnX-RG4o … vg&index=1

Created using Sony Vegas.

Comment, Rate & Subscribe

• @ScheifferB:

Hi Guys! :)

This is my attempt at the Mouth of Sauron from the Lord of The Rings: Return of The King DVD extended edition. I used minor editing to my voice, the deepness is actually just from 15 minutes of clearing my throat quite aggressively until I gained a ‘smokers’ effect, there was a slight condenser so that I could get it almost exact to the movies, which was also sound engineered for the actor playing the Mouth of Sauron ‘Bruce Spence’

I won’t be getting any NEW sound equipment until after Christmas where I will be able to professionally record. This is pretty ruff in terms of back ground noise and clunks and clanks, but please bare that in mind.

Created using Sony Vegas.

Comment, Rate & Subscribe

Your video is not here.

• @Blindga:

Your video is not here.

:lolz:

• Link added

• Not bad. Sounded pretty good to me. Maybe a touch too quiet?

• I think the same as Blindga, the editing is good, but the voice is a little bit quiet.

• Ye no problem I’ll tone it up next time, I’ve also just finished my bane impression… (actually scratch that) it’s not quite finished.