Display the Server's Name on the Scoreboard!

• Playing with my friends I usually need to pick a server with an acceptable ping for me as I have the worst connection – but every now and then I forget the server’s name and they cannot join my game (because Steam joining is bugged and IP connecting doesn’t work quite often).

Also, you could finally remember “good” servers even better, if their name and not only their IP would be displayed on the scoreboard.

• @MadManniMan:

Playing with my friends I usually need to pick a server with an acceptable ping for me as I have the worst connection – but every now and then I forget the server’s name and they cannot join my game (because Steam joining is bugged and IP connecting doesn’t work quite often).

Also, you could finally remember “good” servers even better, if their name and not only their IP would be displayed on the scoreboard.

I’d like to see this as well. Plus sometimes you join a friend’s game without knowing what server they are on. So you pop in and voila, now you know (if it was listed).

• +1

• Make this happen, please!

• I support this proposition.

I wander if some sort of “party” system is possible? Like get together before and then party leader will suggest servers. I mean, getting two Europeans and one American together is pretty difficult, because half of the servers are invisible for different regions. Umm, sorry for off-topic.

• +1,000,000,000,000,000

• It was already said by a moderator that they’re going to replace the server IP on the scoreboard with the server name in a future patch.

• gosh I want them both :D not like they get charged for each character on the scoreboard….

It’s the same procedure in every game if I want to join a friend: steam FL > friendsbrowser > server name > console+IP

I don’t see why any of these options should be disabled… Unless you can see the server’s IP some other way ofc