Can't see servers after fix.

• hey, I followed all the instructions and restarted steam multiple times. Everytime I start the game when i go to join multiplayer and open the server filter two are already checked, filter out servers that are full and servers that are empty. It loads for a bit and then nothing shows up, it was working fine earlier today. I bought it today and as soon as I tried to use the server filter it stopped working, even if i uncheck them when i restart they are still checked off.

• I split this into a new topic. You’re not getting responses from the majority of the servers but you are getting a few which leads me to believe that it isn’t firewalled in Windows Firewall. This could be due to a number of things:

1. Your network card is flooded with packets and just drops them.
    2. Your router (if you have one) is flooded with packets and just drops them.
    3. Your modem is flooded with packets and just drops them.
    4. There is a third party software on your computer that detects a packet flood and just drops them.
    5. Something else :?

So let’s try to get to the bottom of this, would you please provide the following information:

• DxDiag.txt (found by clicking the start menu, typing in dxdiag into the search field, opening the app from the search results, and clicking the Save All Information from the app. Then just attach the text file here in your reply.

• What network card are you using (if you have a dedicated one)?

• What kind of motherboard do you have?

• What router are you using if you have one?

• What modem are you using?

• Are you connected via wired or wireless?

• Who is your ISP and what is your rated network speed? Is your internet access residential or from a university/corporation?

• What kind of anti spyware/anti malware/anti virus software are you using?